Training Camp Day 2 All Access

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Thanks for the update. I'm glad that Isiah has been stressing defense. That's the only weakness of this team. I don't think anyone doubts their offensive potential. If the Knicks can just improve defensively, they can easily be a + .500 team and make some noise in the playoffs.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Defense Finally

I just cant wait to see these guys grinding and coming together on defense which will make our offense that much easier. we can still run and gun well with our bench players but we are finally gonna do something this year. You guys who dont think so i hope will opologise for coming on this blog and being so negative when we have so many positives about this team. Our struggles have only made us stronger.
:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks young Players come in healthy and condition on the first day of Training Camp just to get a couple of minutes playingtime from the Knicks over paid millionaires whom have a repeated scenerio of comming into Training Camp out of shape to start to condition their body which results in (over excesive exercise) causing injuries to muscles that has not been used in the four months of vacation.

Zach Randolph has started out on the wrong track with this Knick Team with nothing but "Excuses", inwhich lazy Eddy Curry had to make a comment about the mirror image of himself being done by Zach Randolph:

Curry and Randolph have not been on the court together, as Randolph arrived late to voluntary workouts Wednesday. Even Curry seemed unsure if they'll immediately mesh on the low blocks.

"I've got to be honest with you," Curry said, "I'm so curious to see how we're going to play. I know we're going to play well together. I'm just curious to see what kind of adjustments need to be made so we can both coexist. I'm definitely not saying it's not going to be a challenge, because it will be."

I'm not saying that I seen this comming but I will keep repeating since the Zach Randolph trade was made in June. that Zach Randolph is a Bench-Player on this Knicks Team untill he can prove better. WHY? because we been getting nothing but improvement in play, talent, and co-existing with all his teammates from David Lee performaces when he was only getting just 24 mpg and averaging 10 points & 10 rebounds. He may not be as good as Zach Randolph but David Lee Potential as a Teammate is Outstanding and dependable.

Zach Randolph left Training Camp on the first day to go visit an ailing grandmother which is acceptable if Zach would have showed being apart of this Knick Team during the time of June to September by working-out with his new teammates in some scrimmage games this offseason. Well' Isiah Thomas verdict did not have him in a great mood when he showed up on the second day of Training-Camp inwhich Isiah made Zach catch the first thing flying back to S.C. Training-Camp to be present when he gave his afternoon speech on this team will play DEFENSE.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The Knicks young Players come in healthy and condition on the first day of Training Camp just to get a couple of minutes playingtime from the Knicks over paid millionaires whom have a repeated scenerio of comming into Training Camp out of shape to start to condition their body which results in (over excesive exercise) causing injuries to muscles that has not been used in the four months of vacation.

Zach Randolph has started out on the wrong track with this Knick Team with nothing but "Excuses", inwhich lazy Eddy Curry had to make a comment about the mirror image of himself being done by Zach Randolph:

I'm not saying that I seen this comming but I will keep repeating since the Zach Randolph trade was made in June. that Zach Randolph is a Bench-Player on this Knicks Team untill he can prove better. WHY? because we been getting nothing but improvement in play, talent, and co-existing with all his teammates from David Lee performaces when he was only getting just 24 mpg and averaging 10 points & 10 rebounds. He may not be as good as Zach Randolph but David Lee Potential as a Teammate is Outstanding and dependable.

Zach Randolph left Training Camp on the first day to go visit an ailing grandmother which is acceptable if Zach would have showed being apart of this Knick Team during the time of June to September by working-out with his new teammates in some scrimmage games this offseason. Well' Isiah Thomas verdict did not have him in a great mood when he showed up on the second day of Training-Camp inwhich Isiah made Zach catch the first thing flying back to S.C. Training-Camp to be present when he gave his afternoon speech on this team will play DEFENSE.

Can Randolph get a pass because his grandmother is dieing?
Who doesn't come to training camp out of shape other than Jordan and Kobe. Have you watched the first month of NBA games? They are usually boring as shit because everyone is notoriously out of shape, practice and slow. Have some faith in your team. It will all work out.

Kiyaman

Legend
Can Randolph get a pass because his grandmother is dieing?

NO!
Zach Randolph left Training Camp on the first day to go visit an ailing grandmother which is acceptable if Zach would have showed being apart of this Knick Team during the time of June to September by working-out with his new teammates in some scrimmage games this offseason.

Who doesn't come to training camp out of shape other than Jordan and Kobe.

You forgot the Spurs Team, Mavs Team, Suns Team, Piston Teams.

Have you watched the first month of NBA games? They are usually boring as shit because everyone is notoriously out of shape, practice and slow. Have some faith in your team. It will all work out.

To you they may be boring, but that is the time when practically every Team uses a 10 Man rotation to see how well the New veteran players and rookies that just joined their team fits into the team sheme of things playing against NBA competition.

Hypothetically, if the Knicks would have gotten KG instead of Zach the whole look of the Knicks would be totaly different. The thought of a KG & Curry frontcourt would not be mind-boggeling or can they play together.
It would be a sold out stadium where ever they played just to see KG talent being rub off onto Curry.

It bothered me early in the offseason when the KG trade was made and alot of Knick-Fans did not see the impact of having KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen on the same team. All Boston needs with those three Super-Star-Players is Six good defensive-defenders on their roster.
Players like Bum Jerome James and Bum Jared Jefferies would help Boston make it to the Eastern Conference Finals this season.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Alright Already

Alright already we didnt get KG we got Zack be happy we got a 20 and 10 player. we got the next best thing so be somewhat happy and excited about the upcoming season instead of wishing a different trade may have happend. Im happy with this team and so should you. Now you say zach didnt come to camp in shape what do you want him to look like howard he never looked like that so dont expect him too sorry. Hes a big body thats how he makes his plays and thats how he plays his game. now if you say hes not running drills or cant get up and down the court like J James then ight thats a problem.
And about zeke making zack come back to training hey hes lucky he got the time off. Im not saying he shouldnt have but my job wouldnt have let me miss any days of training or i would have had wait untill the next class
:boohoo:

honey230

Rookie
Jerome James sucks!

I think Jerome James will defnetly be cut this season. He is completely out of shape and Isiah is not happy with the fact that he cannot completely a entire practice. He is a waste of space. It pissing me off that he is making so much money to do nothing. Anyway I think we need to give Zach a break, its ok to miss some practice for your dying grandmother. And Knicks are understanding of that fact. Also he has come to camp ready and in shape. From what I've been hearing he is a hard working in practice. So let's give him a chance.

quick question? Has anyone heard about Knicks Open practice for this year? When it will be etc? I went last year and really enjoyed myself!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We MUST give Z-Bo a break here...again...family comes before basketball. Why hasn't that clicked in people's heads yet?

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I can't believe it's down to Nichols or Jones to be waived. Jerome James should be top[ing the list. That guy is a waste of roster space. If Nichols or Jones gets waived before Jerome James, Isiah is a damn moron.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
I can't believe it's down to Nichols or Jones to be waived. Jerome James should be top[ing the list. That guy is a waste of roster space. If Nichols or Jones gets waived before Jerome James, Isiah is a damn moron.

I agree 1,000%!!!

This is not the 2001 Knicks, we have plenty of bigs, James wouldn't get any playing time even if he was healthy.....I think Isiah is still holding on to the hope that if he's healthy, and if Isiah gives him consistent time, we might have a chance in hell of duping some dumbass team into taking him off our hands.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I agree 1,000%!!!

This is not the 2001 Knicks, we have plenty of bigs, James wouldn't get any playing time even if he was healthy.....I think Isiah is still holding on to the hope that if he's healthy, and if Isiah gives him consistent time, we might have a chance in hell of duping some dumbass team into taking him off our hands.

No team would ever consider taking Jerome James unless Isiah becomes their GM.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I agree 1,000%!!!

I feel Isiah is always worried the Curry's heart may act up at crucial point and we may need an extra big. I disagree and feel a loss to Curry means our season regardless of James or not.