Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training Camp Day 2 All Access

We MUST give Z-Bo a break here...again...family comes before basketball. Why hasn't that clicked in people's heads yet?

I can't believe it's down to Nichols or Jones to be waived. Jerome James should be top[ing the list. That guy is a waste of roster space. If Nichols or Jones gets waived before Jerome James, Isiah is a damn moron.

Originally Posted by KnicksFan112
    I can't believe it's down to Nichols or Jones to be waived. Jerome James should be top[ing the list. That guy is a waste of roster space. If Nichols or Jones gets waived before Jerome James, Isiah is a damn moron.
    I agree 1,000%!!!

This is not the 2001 Knicks, we have plenty of bigs, James wouldn't get any playing time even if he was healthy.....I think Isiah is still holding on to the hope that if he's healthy, and if Isiah gives him consistent time, we might have a chance in hell of duping some dumbass team into taking him off our hands.

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    I agree 1,000%!!!

This is not the 2001 Knicks, we have plenty of bigs, James wouldn't get any playing time even if he was healthy.....I think Isiah is still holding on to the hope that if he's healthy, and if Isiah gives him consistent time, we might have a chance in hell of duping some dumbass team into taking him off our hands.
    No team would ever consider taking Jerome James unless Isiah becomes their GM.

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    I agree 1,000%!!!

I feel Isiah is always worried the Curry's heart may act up at crucial point and we may need an extra big. I disagree and feel a loss to Curry means our season regardless of James or not.

Nyk Logo i disagree

i beleive if Curry goes down we would still be able to survive and do pretty well. we are still deep and have alot of players who can score. we can just pick up a big body who can play decent defense and we will be alright. James needs to be cut now i mean right now. so Nichols and Houston can shoot it out for that spot i hope nichols wins

yeah i agree wit ya, it shouldnt come up to fred jones or nichols but do u really believe the knicks going pay the remaining contract of jerome james to let em go free, i dont think so