New York Knicks 07-08: 45-37 calling it right now.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I looked at the schedule and figured what games they would win. I did it twice. One view was very pesemistic(i think i spelled it wrong) They ended up one game bettert than last year at 34-48. Then I took an optimistic view and they ended up at 56-26. I figure I'd meet in the middle some where and they'll end up 45-37. Still very optimistic but if Isiah emphasizes defense like I hear he is doing then we should be on out way there. I figured that we will have an ugly November. We would finally gel in January and we would have a furious run in April.

Win 1s round then be eliminated in 2nd in 6 games.

Thoughts?

I would love for that to be true, my prediction is that we finish with 38-42 victories this year, but I do agree that we would have a chance at pulling off an upset against a team in the first round if we made it.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
I Agree

45-37 Is a good prediction i dont know why you think that is so far fetched we really have a good team here people we are very good at each position and if he preaches defense like they say he is doing wie have a good chance of doing very well all the players are focused so lets support our team and be positive ight people come on

LETS GO KNICKS LETS GO

:thewave:

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
I'm going with 43-39, 7th seed....can't predict the first round, it'll really depend on the opponent, and how we match up....If we can get in, I think we can take just about any team as long as we PLAY DEFENSE!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
If Isiah Thomas give the majority of playingtime to the co-existing players on this roster then automatically this Knick Team will get a 45 WIN season.

Too bad for us that Isiah is a favoritism-player coach...

We will end up right around 500 and make the playoffs for the first time in a long time. So no matter how you look at it this year should be a success. This should be the year that the knicks finally turn the corner as a franchise ( now that all the off the court B.S. is out of the way) and continue to make the playoffs for the next few years(or decades:)) to come. Who knows hopefuly soon we'll be contending for a title

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Bro Decades

Man i say give it a Year or so when we get Artest this team is going to be sick i promise you bro sick. You cant stop us Man

:gony: :peace:

jzero29

Rotation player
all up in the air.

This team could really surpirse people with its talent. But who knows. Eddy and Randolph can be an amazing C-PF combo or they could stumble all over each other. Steph and Q can remain healthy and have career years or they can be on and off all season again, never getting the team into rythm. Nate, Lee, balkman and collins can make huge strides and really solidify this team or they can regress.(probably some combination of a couple improving and a couple backwards) The new rookies including Morris could have a huge impact or none at all. I can see baulkman having a similar productive year after he gets back from injury. Lee continuing his solid play, with a small boost in scoring. Zack and Curry stumbling then finding the groove just before mid season. Q I'm hoping has an injury free productive season. Marbury, I'm looking for him to be more productive and play more games although I think he'll be bothered again by nagging injuries on his way to Italy. Chandler perhaps stepping up and providing some lift off the bench. Especially with the absence of balkman at begining of season. The place where we can do the most damage is with zach and curry, if we can get more production from Q and marbury this team could really turn the corner. As for j.Crawford j.jefferies j.james F.Jones I don't expect much different then what they have done in past. Crawford has had his chance to be the star, time for some fresh blood. Unfortunately I think he'll be way to involved in the knicks offense, causing turn overs and bricking shots as usual,m excet for the one out three he'll hit in last minute. If all these questions end up having positive answers, the knicks would be a lock for 50+ wins. But realistically only some of these will become reality. So I put them at 40-42. Fighting for the eigth spot down to the wire. Putting up a good fight in first round, but falling to top seed.