Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Rather Accurate Eastern Conference Rankings Article

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Metro never gets it.
    I don't speak Isiahsexualish.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I don't speak Isiahsexualish.
    You SURE you're 19?

12th man

lol @ how mad people get when I own them. You'll get over it like the others and move on hopefully...or you could be like the monkey and follow thread-thread. This is why I ignore simple minded people who are limited in NBA discussion, it only leads to hurt feelings and obsession over me. Stop worrying about my age maricon, and worry about educating yourself(if thats possible).

Veteran

This is why I ignore simple minded people who are limited in NBA discussion, it only leads to hurt feelings and obsession over me. Stop worrying about my age maricon, and worry about educating yourself(if thats possible).
    Do you REALLY ignore me?

Why would my feelings be hurt over an NBA discussion with all the things affecting man, women and children in the world? More to life than basketball. Take the pacifier outta your mouth, and grow up some. In that day, you will actually be what you think you are now. You figure it out.

12th man

You got your feelings hurt, be a man, move on and stop wasting post. No one wants to read your bochinche.

Back to thread, our bench is pretty deep, so my expectations is 7th/8th seed right now.

Veteran

You got your feelings hurt, be a man, move on and stop wasting post. No one wants to read your bochinche.

Back to thread, our bench is pretty deep, so my expectations is 7th/8th seed right now.
    But they wanna read yours of course

Anyways, bench. I wanna see Curry first. He will dictate how the bench will go since we will use more bench with him out of action.

Crawford looks good, playing like he did at his best last year, Steph too. If they are going to play this way all year, 7th or 8th won't cut it. Much higher imo.