Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Your final 15????????????

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Your final 15????????????

    Here is mine:

    1. Eddy Curry
    2. Randolph Morris
    3. Zach Randolph
    4. David Lee
    5. Renaldo Balkman
    6. Jared Jeffries
    7. Quentin Richardson
    8. Wilson Chandler
    9. Jamal Crawford
    10. Demetris Nichols
    11. Stephon Marbury
    12. Mardy Collins
    13. Malik Rose
    14. Nate Robinson
    15. Jared Jordan


    Buy out Jerome James, Dan Dickau, and Fred Jones

  2. #2
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Looks good to me, so being a long time fan I already know it probibly won't happed I also think there might be a trade brewing so that would throw a wrench in this whole roster. Dolan said something big is going to go down soon at the garden. I hope we land Kobe!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Looks good to me, so being a long time fan I already know it probibly won't happed I also think there might be a trade brewing so that would throw a wrench in this whole roster. Dolan said something big is going to go down soon at the garden. I hope we land Kobe!
    When did he say this??????????????

    I doubt it's Kobe, Maybe Artest?

  4. #4
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yeah does look good but seriously if the cap and the contract length did not matter I would give up Malik Rose, Jerome James, and Dan Dickau or Jared Jeffries.

    BUT since CAP and length does matter its J James, Dickau and Jones.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Looks good to me, so being a long time fan I already know it probibly won't happed I also think there might be a trade brewing so that would throw a wrench in this whole roster. Dolan said something big is going to go down soon at the garden. I hope we land Kobe!
    Did he really say that?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    BROOKLYN RAISED IN QUEENS
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    8

    Nyk Logo Why Didnt Isiah Play Nichols

    I think hes trying to ship this kid out cause he want so save face. He didnt even play the kid during this first game its a pre season ur supposed to try people out i dont like what Isiah is doing with this kid let james go he is a mess and keep my boy Nicholes.

    What i didnt hear anything about Dolans saying something big was going to happen at the garden what a concert or something i didnt hear anything like that i may be wrong


  7. #7
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    It was said last night by Wilbon of pardon the interuption on espn last night that J.Dolan said there will be a big shakeup or something at the garden soon. The P.T.I. show was aired before monday night football 10/08/07 it was one of the final thaught topics towards the end of the show.

  8. #8
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    It was said last night by Wilbon of pardon the interuption on espn last night that J.Dolan said there will be a big shakeup or something at the garden soon. The P.T.I. show was aired before monday night football 10/08/07 it was one of the final thaught topics towards the end of the show.
    He was refering to Dolan's father shaking stuff up with the executives working there, not with the knicks.

  9. #9
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYC-BOY
    I think hes trying to ship this kid out cause he want so save face. He didnt even play the kid during this first game its a pre season ur supposed to try people out i dont like what Isiah is doing with this kid let james go he is a mess and keep my boy Nicholes.

    What i didnt hear anything about Dolans saying something big was going to happen at the garden what a concert or something i didnt hear anything like that i may be wrong

    He did play him.
    He was 2 of 3 from the field and nailed a 3 ptr.
    I think he only played him for like 10mins but Chandler is no joke...the dude showed off his full repetoire last night.
    Shooting 3's, rebounding, blocking shots, thunderous dunks...good stuff

    Here's an accurate box score:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    He did play him.
    He was 2 of 3 from the field and nailed a 3 ptr.
    I think he only played him for like 10mins but Chandler is no joke...the dude showed off his full repetoire last night.
    Shooting 3's, rebounding, blocking shots, thunderous dunks...good stuff

    Here's an accurate box score:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm not getting too excited over preseason but I liked what Chandler did in the Summer and I knew he could be a solid player, again this is just preseason, and there is still chance that he could still see some D League action. when everyone had been all on D Nichol's jock I was saying that Chandler was the rookie to watch. But looks like Nichols did what he was supposed to do last night too I hope a trade is coming soon beacuase a buyout of any one other than Jerome James or Fred Jones will for sure come back to haunt us.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    20

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by kej718
    Here is mine:
    1. Eddy Curry
    2. Randolph Morris
    3. Zach Randolph
    4. David Lee
    5. Renaldo Balkman
    6. Jared Jeffries
    7. Quentin Richardson
    8. Wilson Chandler
    9. Jamal Crawford
    10. Demetris Nichols
    11. Stephon Marbury
    12. Mardy Collins
    13. Malik Rose
    14. Nate Robinson
    15. Jared Jordan

    Buy out Jerome James, Dan Dickau, and Fred Jones

    Chandler seem ready to knock Jared Jefferies out of the SF-picture with his RAW talent on both ends of the court just like Balkman did in his rookie season.

    Isiah have to stand-up for his wrong decisions in Jerome James & Jared Jefferies when in reality he really did not have to sign anyone of them if he would have took the time to visit Assistant Coach Mark Aquire Gym and see how well C/F-Butler & C/F-Frye were doing before signing James on August 2nd. And the next offseason he had contracts to SF-Q.Rich, SF-Jalen Rose, SF-Lee, and drafted SF-Renaldo Balkman in June.
    What was going through Isiah Thomas head to go out and sign another SF (Jared Jefferies) to the MAX MLE after August 2nd?

    The Knicks have three upcomming Rookies (Morris, Chandler, and Nicholes) that are athletically strong and ready for 18 MPG vs NBA competition. And may become a big value this season if injury hits the three players cover four positions on this team.
    Coach Isiah put Demetris Nicholes in his first game vs NBA competition in the 4th qtr. when the Knicks had an 8 point lead, Nicholes played 9 straight minutes within that fourth qtr. holding on to that lead, and the Knicks WON by 9 points.
    Will Isiah Thomas cut Demetris Nicholes for another player inwhich this team dont need (Fred Jones)? will we Knick-Fans be saying get rid of James, Jared, and Fred Jones a couple of months from now???

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well said i dont expect to see Fred Jones helping the team any more then Nichols can for now. He wont see minutes because crawford will be playing 35 minutes a game, with marbury around 30. Nate will be getting the other guard minutes along with q and a small dose of mardy. Thats how it should be we are a athletic second unit that could be extremely explosive, put that with our more veteren starting squad and leadership of Stephon and this should be a great year. Our bench also will keep everyone well rested so we can continue to push all game long. There isnt room for jones and nichols can sit the bench for the mostpart this year or come in big when injuries take there tole later in the season.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    BROOKLYN RAISED IN QUEENS
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    8

    Nyk Logo Fred Needs To Go Keep Nichols

    DO YOU SEE HOW GOOD THIS KID DID WITH ONLY 9 MINUTES I SAY CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM A FEW MINUTES EVERYGAME SO WHEN OF IF ONE OF THE BIGGER NAMED GUYS GETS HURT OR HAS SOME KIND OF PROBLEM HE WILL BE MORE CONFIDENT AND REALLY SHOW US WHAT HE CAN DO.



  14. #14
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Marbury/Crawford/Jordan
    Richardson/Houston/Collins
    Balkman/Jefferies/Chandler
    Randolph/Lee
    Curry/Morris

    IR
    Robinson
    Rose
    James


    ****...I don't even know. Isiah has to subtract someone, either Crawford or Richardson. Hopefully Jefferies.
    Last edited by metrocard; Oct 10, 2007 at 07:17.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default wow...

    Nichols is not ready to see more than spot time in the NBA this year. He played 9 minutes, had 2 fouls, two turnovers. He was not playing better than Chandler in the rookie league, and he is just not as good a player. He will ride the bench if he even makes the team (he should make it over Fred Jones, for real)

    He is not Glenn Rice just yet people..

Similar Threads

  1. crawford a knick and its final.......
    By JJtheKnick in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jan 10, 2008, 16:33
  2. Marbury: I want to die a Knick
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2007, 00:48
  3. Steph's Final Blog
    By Trin_Starr in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2007, 17:49
  4. 2005 UEFA CUp final @ Lisbon
    By carlosLisboa in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2006, 18:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •