wotta game by fwill

supertank

Rookie
fwill

he can get to the hole, he can make far-out passes. can he run a team? can he shoot enough to keep the d honest. i'm into Fwill but we have to admit not everyone is going to roll out the carpet like Memphis did last night. they were pathetic. at least there's some hope these days. Can IT buy out Eisey, Charlie, Othella, and the rest too? BTW: does buying guys out effect the cap one way or another?

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
eh :) noticed williams got the starting lineup, maybe we're not the only one who read this board

supertank said:
we have to admit not everyone is going to roll out the carpet like Memphis did last night. they were pathetic

well, what do you know... it happened against the miami too :D

aswitzer

Rookie
If I remember correctly, my Nuggets originally drafted fwill.

You guys got him with the McDyess draft day trade. As much as I love McDyess, he doesn't seem to be doing that much for the Knicks at the moment, so it looks like Williams has become the overlooked bonus in that deal!

Did anyone expect him to be this much help?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeap, frank was drafted by denver:

Draft 2002
Selected forward Nene Hilario (7th overall pick) and guard Milos Vujanic (36th overall pick.)
Traded center Marcus Camby, guard Mark Jackson and the draft rights to forward Nene Hilario to the Denver Nuggets for forward Antonio McDyess, the draft rights to guard Frank Williams and a 2003 second-round draft pick.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
OT- One patetic thing it was the tecnical foult of SPREE IN THE MSG . And the only good player in Menphis is Gasol because i have the autograph of he , lol .