Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: King of Turnovers

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I just got a few quick questions for you Metro. We all know you hate Curry, and you love your stupid little pictures (despite the fact hes not fat anymore... Go ahead and put Randolphs face on those pics).
    Realistically........where are your few quick questions?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    lilman_bklyn, stop crying; Thank you.

Now listen, Houston average 2.1 TO's his career in 33 mins.
    Curry average 2.3 in 25 minutes. an 8 minute difference, why would you even bring that stat up? In those 2.3 TO's Curry avg, he gave 13 ppg. Houston gave 17 ppg. More points, less turnovers? Or less points and more turnovers? Its simple.

Allan Houston earned his blue and orange, Curry hasn't. Being loyal to Curry = Isiahsexual. Most of you Isiahsexuals can't even spell Allan Houston's name. I honestly believe most of you guys just started following the Knicks in 2003, thats why your standards are so damn low, and you will back up Isiah on anything...or think Camby isn't half as valuable as Eddy Curry.

btw...I barely remember you(probably you've been one of those over emotional Isiah lovers who got burried in a thread way back), but you could hop off these nuts like you know me or something. I don't play that way, banana boy.

Who's next? I'll take on the parade of Isiahsexuals one by one. disecting you motha****as
    stats(numbers) dont represent a player, curry is not the same player as the 13 PPG show, u obviously dont have an IQ if u believe dat, and curry is willing to improve and he's trying to get better but we talkin about metro, curry could never do right to u

Superstar

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Your first 2 sentences is where you made the comparison. When someone makes a negative comment towards Houston, thats a lack of loyalty. Curry is a poor defender who watches smaller guards take it to the hoop against him and hasnt done **** for this team yet. fans have a lot to choose from when looking to criticize curry because of his poor defense, turnovers, and poor ability to pass out of the double team. Allan Houston represents the last time the knicks were a winning team.
    Actually no he did not... the first two sentences are two seperate points... 1st point Curry has lost 20 lbs. shut up with the fat jokes. 2nd point, somene(metro) who talks about team loyalty, should friggin know information like this about one of the core guys on the team. no where can any rational mind see that a comparison is being made by Isiah's Advocate.

Realistically........where are your few quick questions?
    read the entire post, and count the question marks smart guy

Smart Guy? you the one still watchin cartoons son. The rest of the post didnt show up for some reason, If it did then everything he sed would had been quoted **** **** fag. Go watch some cartoons. I aint got time for your loony tunes.

now onto lilman......Isiahs advocate clearly made a comparison

"haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston?"

Big difference between Houston and Curry. Like metro said, they probably started watchin the knicks in 2003 or 2004. I like Curry even though hes a turnover waiting to happen and a poor defender, but to compare crticizing Houston to criticizing Curry is something an unloyal knick fan would do. In my opinion, isiahs advocate is not a knick fan.

For the record, although I like Curry I would trade him for a center that can play defense and rebound without hesitation, even if hes offensively challenged.

sorrrrrrrrry to offend anyone but allan houston is absolutely not a knick legend.

since when does averaging 17.5 ppg while playing absolutelly terrible defense and putting the franchise in the hole for almost a decade after signing him to the worst contract in nba history make someone a legend?

oh i get it. hes a legend, because he can be remembered for being a huge bust and a terrible decision by the knicks management to give this guy 100million

i dont know what hes doing on this years team except to bring in a little more publicity.

one possibility is that the knicks recognize their lack of outside shooting, but at what price? putting houston in will only create further holes on the knicks defense.

Accept the facts. Curry is a losing player who creates losing atmosphere on his teams when the GM's get suckered into thinking he's the next Shaq.
    But then also accept the fact that Marbury has some sort of negative karma as well. He had a few more years and a few more teams to prove that he will lose where ever he is. ... And he did an excellent job to make this point.

Superstar

Smart Guy? you the one still watchin cartoons son. The rest of the post didnt show up for some reason, If it did then everything he sed would had been quoted **** **** fag. Go watch some cartoons. I aint got time for your loony tunes.

"haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston?"

Big difference between Houston and Curry. Like metro said, they probably started watchin the knicks in 2003 or 2004. I like Curry even though hes a turnover waiting to happen and a poor defender, but to compare crticizing Houston to criticizing Curry is something an unloyal knick fan would do. In my opinion, isiahs advocate is not a knick fan.

For the record, although I like Curry I would trade him for a center that can play defense and rebound without hesitation, even if hes offensively challenged.
    you are clearly in need of some direction. Do you know what a comparison is? Because someone mentions two people in the same message, that doesn't mean they are comparing the two people. for some reason, this is your train of thought. but whatever, i made my point already

Come on now...show some intelligence. Think before you speak. By the way, there was no comparison in that quote you have in your post...only a fabricated sentence that SOMEBODY needed in order to sway the argument in a different direction since he always gets the boot. No names though no names lol.

Anyways, fools assume and the wise take facts and build concrete arguments. You two clowns have yet to do that. Please don't defend that kid...that's like defending Chris Dudley by saying he can shoot free throws...it's a no win situation. Speak from your head. And let's get one thing straight...no one is mad that everyone "hates" Eddy Curry...it's the fact that no one has faith in him and you call yourselves knick fans?? Get real...if you pessimists rode the bandwagon here...take the next stop because my true knick fans aren't having it....

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Come on now...show some intelligence. Think before you speak. By the way, there was no comparison in that quote you have in your post...only a fabricated sentence that SOMEBODY needed in order to sway the argument in a different direction since he always gets the boot. No names though no names lol.

Anyways, fools assume and the wise take facts and build concrete arguments. You two clowns have yet to do that. Please don't defend that kid...that's like defending Chris Dudley by saying he can shoot free throws...it's a no win situation. Speak from your head. And let's get one thing straight...no one is mad that everyone "hates" Eddy Curry...it's the fact that no one has faith in him and you call yourselves knick fans?? Get real...if you pessimists rode the bandwagon here...take the next stop because my true knick fans aren't having it....

I have nothing more to add on the comparison that was made earlier. **** ***** dick **** fag. It doesn't bother you at all that Curry and Randolph do not know how to play defense? There's not much hope for either of them, they softer than John Ameachi. I like them on offense but both of them are slow and defensively challenged.

I have nothing more to add on the comparison that was made earlier. **** ***** dick **** fag. It doesn't bother you at all that Curry and Randolph do not know how to play defense? There's not much hope for either of them, they softer than John Ameachi. I like them on offense but both of them are slow and defensively challenged.
    thats not a big problem for the knicks, yes randolph and curry are bad defenders but at the end of da game the knicks will detroy every team in da paint, its the 3 point shooting that kills the knicks

You're right there's nothing to add...because there was no comparison. Yet again you fail to speak like a true man with intelligence. Have you seen Z-Bo and EC play? Then ask yourself have you seen John Amaechi play. Then finally ask yourself do I think EC and Z-Bo are soft. If you said yes to all 3 of these questions then you have no reason to argue with me because you aren't on my level.

Yes you're right...it would bother me if Curry and Randolph did not know how to play defense. But isn't the case. They DON'T play defense. There is a difference...look it up. Isiah has been preaching defense since the beginning of training camp and I've seen impressive results during some of the preseason games so I like what I see. Unless you're a brickhead...I suggest you look at some preseason games too before dishing out disrespectful words to the players. Ignorance is not a virtue...so learn from this post...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

lilman_bklyn;

Cute vent.

Why did you assume and lie so much in your first paragraph?

Everything is **** to you, so no point on talking with a **** head.

I burried this Isiahsexual(one of the weaker ones), onto more important post.

GM_in_2020, if you don't remember's Houston's leadership and his professionalism as a Knick, then that makes me question how long you've followed this team. The division between the Knicks nation are the new-born Isiahsexuals who consider everything pre-Isiah terrible and bad, and everything after Isiah the greatest thing to happend to the franchise. The other half of the Knicks nation are the Knick fans. The fans who want success back in New York, and the best future possible for the Knicks. These fans appreciate defense(from experiences of watching the Knicks being a successful defensive team in the 90s), and these fans are aware of the blunders Isiah has made, how bad of a owner Dolan is, and at fact we've been suffering for almost a decade, and want a change now. This is what we must understand, and when we understand that, we know where we stand.

datruth, Curry is what he is. Accept it. In the 2006-07 Isiah just increased Curry's minutes, even if it meant worse defense and more turnovers for the team. Curry's per 40 minute stats weren't really that different. He's still the same player as he was in his last season in Chicago, except he's more of a ***** and won't try to play defense. Have you atleast watched over 60 Knicks game? From what I seen, Curry only played defense once, and that was he played Milwaukee at the end of the season.

Only difference in the 06-07 season Curry lowered his fouls per game by about two. But our team payed the price by not having a presence in the paint because Curry didn't want to guard or patrol the paint. Curry instead gave no effort or performance on defense and just concreted on offense, where he wasn't that good all around, except at scoring in the paint. This created a lot of holes for our team, because we focused our whole team on a one dimensional player like Curry, the results in 06-07 showed Curry cannot be the man.

Isiah's Ad:
    Stop being sensitive about Curry's weight, thanks.

Curry does not equal = the Knicks.

lol @ datruth thinking cause Curry and Randolph were dominant in NBA Live it will work in real life.

Superstar

Just what I thought you would do.. you are so lame... if you have time and money, i can show you how to debate son.

lilman_bklyn;

lol @ datruth thinking cause Curry and Randolph were dominant in NBA Live it will work in real life.
    im not that much into video games but only time will tell