King of Turnovers

metrocard

Legend
ecinsumo.jpg

http://www.82games.com/random29.htm

Curry leads the NBA in offensive fouls by 13 (68)
Zach Randolph came in 3rd with 47...nice combo

Curry was top 7 in Lost Ball Turnovers;56. Randolph cranked the top 10 with 54. Dwight Howard was number one, by far with 86.

Crawford is the King of Palming; with 9.

King of 3-Seconds violation? No other than Chubby with 34.

I guess a little more turnovers won't hurt, right?

Curry_Bigmomma2.jpg

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yo man Eddy Curry is still a developing star. He will cut down those turnovers, and cause points instead every year he improves EC is young player give him this season to prove it.

Last edited:
No matter how many times he turns the ball over we still feed it to him there's got to be a reason we keep feeding him... oh yeah he's a monster on the blocks... dumb ass. Who in the NBA screw the east will be able to stop both of them on any given night? The only ones that will be able to stop them is theirselves. They are both still young and improving players and from what I see they have been the cause of a lot more good than bad for their teams so give them a break. D.Howard like you said blows them both out of the water with turnovers and just about every GM in the game would give their left nut to have him on their team and just like our guys he will improve with time and develope into great bigs in this leage.

Kiyaman

Legend

Curry was top 7 in Lost Ball Turnovers;56. Randolph cranked the top 10 with 54. Dwight Howard was number one, by far with 86.

The above with Curry & Zach Defensive efforts is something that Knick-Fans all this offseason been rejecting to read or hear about. Yet they expect Chemistry from Curry & Zach.
As if Chemistry has nothing to do with Turnovers and defense.

Curry & Zach get an A+ on their offensive scoring when their turnovers are down. But their Turnover average alongside their defensive efforts is a Big "F" for Failure.

Having both Curry & Zach on the team is a good thing if you play them together gradually throughout their first season together.
But to throw both of them out to the WOLVES together at the start of the regular season with all the "Running" BIGMEN scorers in the league the Knicks are doomed on frontcourt defense.

And depending on 30 MPG from Marbury & Crawford whom like to shoot 12 shots per game but cant because the offense will be going mainly to Curry & Zach when all four are on the court together to gain a "so-call" chemistry without any defense say we are walking on a thin line.

ecinsumo.jpg

http://www.82games.com/random29.htm

Curry_Bigmomma2.jpg

haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston? It's bad enough when we have to endure the corny jokes about this team from the likes of Peter Vescey and other media people, but it's worst when it is on our own "Fan" website. But I guess you just have a strange way of showing your love for the team

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
curry puts effort this summer and loses 20 pounds, but yet metro still got fat jokes, curry would never win with metro, its a shame

metrocard

Legend
haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston? It's bad enough when we have to endure the corny jokes about this team from the likes of Peter Vescey and other media people, but it's worst when it is on our own "Fan" website. But I guess you just have a strange way of showing your love for the team

Don't ever compare Curry to Houston. Since when the hell Curry became the "Team"? You guess and contradict yourself too much. Accept the facts. Curry is a losing player who creates losing atmosphere on his teams when the GM's get suckered into thinking he's the next Shaq. How can you even be a Knick fan and rank Curry above Houston? Houston has done more for this franchise in one game than Curry has done for his while career as a Knick. No comparison.

Stop letting your feelings out cause I'm not babying an NBA veteran like Curry who has a lot of holes that hurt this team, to the point his holes bring more damage to the team itself, than his strengths bring success. This is my assessment from watching Eddy Curry over 60 games last season. What about you? Are you going to sit there and tell me Curry wasn't force fed minutes? How do you give a player so many minutes when he's so poor defensively and is the king of turnovers in the NBA? If Curry was averaging 25 ppg, then I would understand. But he's just barely a 19 ppg guy. We should be a fast break team, and the agenda that Curry is God will only hold us back. Balkman, Lee, Jones, Robinson, Collins, etc...all these guys are built for an uptempo style and love to force turnovers and make plays on both sides of the ball. Give me the up tempo team play with defense rather than turnovers and terrible defense. Please man, I'm a motherfucking Knick fan and I don't know about you, but if it takes the Knicks to be one of the worst at turnovers and giving up over 101 points per game in order for Curry to "produce", fuck that...I'm not down with force feeding Curry and forget the concept to win.

The above with Curry & Zach Defensive efforts is something that Knick-Fans all this offseason been rejecting to read or hear about. Yet they expect Chemistry from Curry & Zach.
As if Chemistry has nothing to do with Turnovers and defense.

Curry & Zach get an A+ on their offensive scoring when their turnovers are down. But their Turnover average alongside their defensive efforts is a Big "F" for Failure.

Having both Curry & Zach on the team is a good thing if you play them together gradually throughout their first season together.
But to throw both of them out to the WOLVES together at the start of the regular season with all the "Running" BIGMEN scorers in the league the Knicks are doomed on frontcourt defense.

And depending on 30 MPG from Marbury & Crawford whom like to shoot 12 shots per game but cant because the offense will be going mainly to Curry & Zach when all four are on the court together to gain a "so-call" chemistry without any defense say we are walking on a thin line.

Exactly. What they don't understand is Curry doesn't have the full awareness to make his teammates better like Duncan, Shaq, KG, O'Neil, Gasol and etc. Guys like Curry and Howard are very one dementional on offense, which is why the produce so many turnovers and is why their teams offense is pretty bad to average.

The only difference between Howard is that he's way younger, the best rebounder in the NBA, a solid defender, and has a great personality with a lot of motivation to get better(Dwight Howard has developed a new shooting form at the FT, except him to shoot 65-70 FT% this season rather than 55-60%)

Plus the fact Howard is top 50, while Curry isn't.

btw, if you think you can contradict what I said, then kindly bring up Curry's and Crawford's playoff resume.

Last edited:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Don't ever compare Curry to Houston. Since when the hell Curry became the "Team"? You guess and contradict yourself too much. Accept the facts. Curry is a losing player who creates losing atmosphere on his teams when the GM's get suckered into thinking he's the next Shaq. How can you even be a Knick fan and rank Curry above Houston? Houston has done more for this franchise in one game than Curry has done for his while career as a Knick. No comparison.

Stop letting your feelings out cause I'm not babying an NBA veteran like Curry who has a lot of holes that hurt this team, to the point his holes bring more damage to the team itself, than his strengths bring success. This is my assessment from watching Eddy Curry over 60 games last season. What about you? Are you going to sit there and tell me Curry wasn't force fed minutes? How do you give a player so many minutes when he's so poor defensively and is the king of turnovers in the NBA? If Curry was averaging 25 ppg, then I would understand. But he's just barely a 19 ppg guy. We should be a fast break team, and the agenda that Curry is God will only hold us back. Balkman, Lee, Jones, Robinson, Collins, etc...all these guys are built for an uptempo style and love to force turnovers and make plays on both sides of the ball. Give me the up tempo team play with defense rather than turnovers and terrible defense. Please man, I'm a motherfucking Knick fan and I don't know about you, but if it takes the Knicks to be one of the worst at turnovers and giving up over 101 points per game in order for Curry to "produce", fuck that...I'm not down with force feeding Curry and forget the concept to win.

I love it how somethings never change, haven't been as much but when I get on, here is metro dissin Curry, and when a point is made to shut metro the hell up, here he goes talking some irrelevant nonsense... NO ONE said anything about comparing Houston to Curry, thats something you made up, and even if they did, even if they did, Houston averaged his first 20ppg season in his 9th year and his highest ppg was 22 & you talk about turnovers, curry's averages 2.3 TO's in his career houston 2.1. so Please stop the shit. If you are going to reply to someones message, reply to what they said, don't come on and start ranting on crap that has no damn significance to what was posted.

metrocard

Legend
lilman_bklyn, stop crying; Thank you.

Now listen, Houston average 2.1 TO's his career in 33 mins.
Curry average 2.3 in 25 minutes. an 8 minute difference, why would you even bring that stat up? In those 2.3 TO's Curry avg, he gave 13 ppg. Houston gave 17 ppg. More points, less turnovers? Or less points and more turnovers? Its simple.

Allan Houston earned his blue and orange, Curry hasn't. Being loyal to Curry = Isiahsexual. Most of you Isiahsexuals can't even spell Allan Houston's name. I honestly believe most of you guys just started following the Knicks in 2003, thats why your standards are so damn low, and you will back up Isiah on anything...or think Camby isn't half as valuable as Eddy Curry.

btw...I barely remember you(probably you've been one of those over emotional Isiah lovers who got burried in a thread way back), but you could hop off these nuts like you know me or something. I don't play that way, banana boy.

Who's next? I'll take on the parade of Isiahsexuals one by one. disecting you mothafuckas

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player

Curry average 2.3 in 25 minutes. an 8 minute difference, why would you even bring that stat up? In those 2.3 TO's Curry avg, he gave 13 ppg. Houston gave 17 ppg. More points, less turnovers? Or less points and more turnovers? Its simple.

Allan Houston earned his blue and orange, Curry hasn't. Being loyal to Curry = Isiahsexual. Most of you Isiahsexuals can't even spell Allan Houston's name. I honestly believe most of you guys just started following the Knicks in 2003, thats why your standards are so damn low, and you will back up Isiah on anything...or think Camby isn't half as valuable as Eddy Curry.

btw...I barely remember you(probably you've been one of those over emotional Isiah lovers who got burried in a thread way back), but you could hop off these nuts like you know me or something. I don't play that way, banana boy.

Who's next? I'll take on the parade of Isiahsexuals one by one. disecting you mothafuckas

Please, I can do this all day, listen man, if you want to rock in a debate one of the things you need to do is attack the points that are made against you. if you want to know how, just scroll up and read when I disected your crappy arguement. Listen I loved houston like most knick fans loved him, but come the hell on, please get off his nuts. he was a good player and without him we would not have went to finals, because of that shot in miami, but if thats your criteria of earning stripes, then Xavier Mcdaniels is a true knick as well because of what he did in the playoffs, oh you don know who the X-man is?, its okay you're a wet behind the ear fan anyway...
and you want to nick pick.. its cool... houston averaged 4 points more than curry in his career while averaging 5 more shots a game, and Curry doesn't shoot 3's like Houston, so that point is shit to me... The amount of minutes averaged is shit, because that wasnt your initial point, your initial point was turnover this and turnover that, dont start bringin up extra stuff when your stupid post is thrashed by me. i mean if that was the case, I would bring up how allan houston was one of the most one dimensional shooting guards ever... thats all he did was shoot.. do you remember allan houston when he was in his prime, do you remember how many rebounds you see help out on, like charlie ward use to?, how bout steals, how bout just defend period, how bout assist? none of the above. Anyway thats not the way I go about debating. I stick to the point at hand and dont deviate.
I already touched on it earlier but i'll throw it in again just because I can, do you happen to know what the "Trent Tucker rule "is? you don't... its okay im sure you'll go and scower the internet for the answer.. its not because i've been a knicks fan longer than you that makes me a better fan, its the fact that im more knowledgeable, have more of an appreciation for the sport, and just because i am ..

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
...you have brought the complete package lil BK...Intelligence, maturity, and self-discipline (not responding to garbage with garbage). I see your point entirely. I crushed this cat along time ago so I know what you're going through. He can't respond to intelligence so that's why he gets personal.

To add my 2 cents and being unbiased...if I had to take a center today...I would take Dwight Howard over Eddy Curry...but that's right now. And the reason is that you can teach a player offense but defense is acquired through mental toughness and not everyone has that or is built for that. And Kiyaman also brings up good points such as low-post chemistry and high TO rates. But yet he fails to mention that when under single coverage, not a man in the league can stop EC or Z-Bo. So we have to tell both sides of the story.

Eddy Curry has consistently continued to drop pounds every year as a knick...the fat jokes have to stop. The man is working hard every offseason to get better. And EC also has a great personality so that part of the kids arguement was weak. True knick fans are loyal to EC because he's willing to work hard and get better every year while consistently being persistant (heart problems, robberies, critics, fake knick fans bashing him, etc.).

Eddy Curry has improved every year as a knick, he's lost weight every year as a knick, he's never been in trouble as a knick, nice guy, great personality, with a will to work hard every night....so why are we ratting on him?

Fact of the matter is that he turns the ball over alot...but last year was the first year he was ever intergrated as the number one option in an offense. HE'S NEVER BEEN THE NUMBER ONE OPTION. So when he gets forced fed the ball, he's going to need time to adjust to the pressure that he's going to receive from the defense. He's not going to be averaging 25 pts a game on his first year of being the man of the offense. Get real folks...be patient, he's going to be a beast eventually but MJ wasn't MJ in one year, shaq wasn't shaq in one year...so why do we expect eddy curry to be a beast in one year?

Now we have Z-Bo, which gives EC more freedom in the post since he won't be getting double team by another big. And since the guards are sent cutting through the lane (seen previously in preseason games) double teams by guards are going to be difficult also unless they want to give up free layups. Z-Bo and EC is not like Marbury and Francis. Marbury and Francis almost had the exact same game so they didn't compliment each other. Z-Bo and EC our both low post scorers but in diffferent ways. EC scores through brute force but Z-Bo scores through jumpers and post skill even though he can overpower opponents. So that compliment each other. More likely this combination will work unlike the marbury-francis backcourt.

Please respond to this with intellgent answers...no B.S, no made up assumptions, and no side arguments. If you're going to argue...hit the points of the argument straight on or don't even bother responding...

Exactly. What they don't understand is Curry doesn't have the full awareness to make his teammates better like Duncan, Shaq, KG, O'Neil, Gasol and etc. Guys like Curry and Howard are very one dementional on offense, which is why the produce so many turnovers and is why their teams offense is pretty bad to average.

The only difference between Howard is that he's way younger, the best rebounder in the NBA, a solid defender, and has a great personality with a lot of motivation to get better(Dwight Howard has developed a new shooting form at the FT, except him to shoot 65-70 FT% this season rather than 55-60%)

Plus the fact Howard is top 50, while Curry isn't.

btw, if you think you can contradict what I said, then kindly bring up Curry's and Crawford's playoff resume.

Pleas show me when I made the comparison between Houston and Curry as far as Knick legacy or stats? I know Allan is a Knick legend and Curry is not even close yet. All I was saying was is why is a Knick "fan" tearing apart one of our core players? Is he a bonified star, hell no, he still has a lot to prove to me. But the fact remains is he is apart of the core of the team and your making out dated jokes about his weight. Bottom line that's the type of corny cheap shots given by the press not a true Knick fan. I laugh at the jokes made against Jerome James because he deserves it, but Curry is dedicated to making himself better in the effort to restore respectability to our team, and to make a joke about his weight is underminding his work effort.

Back to the point about Allan Houston, please tell me how you question a fans loyatly for making a comment about not wanting Houston on the team, but then you respond with a shot at Curry? It's not about stats, and if Curry is being forced fed the ball,or his turn overs, it's about being a fan, and the self proclaimed best blogger on this sight disrespecting our team.

Maybe I'm being too sensitve...maybe, or maybe I'm being a loyal fan? and I guess it is kinda silly to let that get under my skin, but that irked me seeing it so I spoke my mind. Take how you want to

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Your first 2 sentences is where you made the comparison. When someone makes a negative comment towards Houston, thats a lack of loyalty. Curry is a poor defender who watches smaller guards take it to the hoop against him and hasnt done shit for this team yet. fans have a lot to choose from when looking to criticize curry because of his poor defense, turnovers, and poor ability to pass out of the double team. Allan Houston represents the last time the knicks were a winning team.

GetRealistic

Starter
I just got a few quick questions for you Metro. We all know you hate Curry, and you love your stupid little pictures (despite the fact hes not fat anymore... Go ahead and put Randolphs face on those pics). And you continuely bash a guy who actually is one of the hardest workers on the team. I'm not going to argue that he doesn't turn the ball over, because he does. And he obviously has to work on the defensive side, but never once heard you discuss the positives he brings to the team. Scoring in the post, spreads the floor for the rest of the team, has gotten into good shape, and hes still young. So now to some of my questions.

Who on this team has a great playoff resume?

You mention that Curry hasn't done anything in the playoffs, but who other then Malik Rose has. Your boy Marbury has been in the long twice as long as Curry and hasn't won a single playoff series. And before you make your arguement that Marbury was on bad teams, what good team was Curry on?

Did I read your website wrong or all 90% of the other players on top 10 lists allstar caliber players?

Curry is never going to be a low turnover guy. Big time post players get offense fouls called on them. Its a fact. Especially with Curry's size he is going to get a few bad calls against him because it looks like hes mandhandling the guy. Plus guys who get the ball down low get double teamed so occasionally there going to turn it over.

Is Curry ever going to get traded?

Ill answer that for you. No so get the fuck over it and either support him or even better just don't post the same garbage about him come up with some new points.

Does Curry still have room to grow and the time to do it?

Curry didn't go to College so hes still young. And without that seasoning in college he was behind the 8 ball as far as devolpment. He's improved nearly every season so is it that far fetched hell improve his passing and defense.

I have plenty of more questions but i got to work to do. Plus no matter what say youll never open your mind to atleast giving curry a chance.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I just got a few quick questions for you Metro. We all know you hate Curry, and you love your stupid little pictures (despite the fact hes not fat anymore... Go ahead and put Randolphs face on those pics).

Realistically........where are your few quick questions?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

stats(numbers) dont represent a player, curry is not the same player as the 13 PPG show, u obviously dont have an IQ if u believe dat, and curry is willing to improve and he's trying to get better but we talkin about metro, curry could never do right to u

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Your first 2 sentences is where you made the comparison. When someone makes a negative comment towards Houston, thats a lack of loyalty. Curry is a poor defender who watches smaller guards take it to the hoop against him and hasnt done shit for this team yet. fans have a lot to choose from when looking to criticize curry because of his poor defense, turnovers, and poor ability to pass out of the double team. Allan Houston represents the last time the knicks were a winning team.

Actually no he did not... the first two sentences are two seperate points... 1st point Curry has lost 20 lbs. shut up with the fat jokes. 2nd point, somene(metro) who talks about team loyalty, should friggin know information like this about one of the core guys on the team. no where can any rational mind see that a comparison is being made by Isiah's Advocate.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Smart Guy? you the one still watchin cartoons son. The rest of the post didnt show up for some reason, If it did then everything he sed would had been quoted shit cock fag. Go watch some cartoons. I aint got time for your loony tunes.

now onto lilman......Isiahs advocate clearly made a comparison

"haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston?"

Big difference between Houston and Curry. Like metro said, they probably started watchin the knicks in 2003 or 2004. I like Curry even though hes a turnover waiting to happen and a poor defender, but to compare crticizing Houston to criticizing Curry is something an unloyal knick fan would do. In my opinion, isiahs advocate is not a knick fan.

For the record, although I like Curry I would trade him for a center that can play defense and rebound without hesitation, even if hes offensively challenged.