Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KNICKS vs. Maccabi Elite

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default KNICKS vs. Maccabi Elite

Thursday, Oct. 11, 7:00pm
    vs. Maccabi Elite
    TV: MSG, NBATV

Knicks

PG: Marbury / Collins / Jordan
    SG: Crawford / Robinson / Jones / D-Nic
    SF: Richardson / Jefferies / Chandler
    PF: Randolph / Lee / Rose
    C: Chubby / Morris / Cakes

Maccabi Elite
    C: Vujcic Nikola da Rosa Murilo
    F: Terence Morris / Marcus Fizer
    F: David Blunthenthal / Casspi Omri
    G: Vonteego Cummings / Tail Burstein / Yotam Halperin
    G: Will Bynum / Derrick Sharp / Ezequiel Skverer / Regev Fanan

Three of Maccabi's starters are injured and won't play:
    Nikola Vujčić
    Tal Burstein
    Will Bynum

and Balkman still got that boot on his leg

I can't wait!!!, I'm gonna miss some of the game cause I got work...so you guys better do some play by play on here

is alan houstin playing tonight?

I doubt that Houston will be playing tonight because he hasen't had any practice with his NEW team and probibly dosen't know Zeke's plays well enough yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if he gets a few minuts anyway. Go Jewish All-Stars! (Just kidding LOL ) Can't wait to see some action!!! GO KNICKS!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Toons
    is alan houstin playing tonight?
    You said I can't be a Knick fan...when you can't even spell Allan Houston's name and don't even know whos going to be in Knick uniform tonight. You lost.

Knicks win. Fred Jones looked awesome. He's like a slow Barbosa.

i dont wanna see fred jones get cut for allan houston

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Jones has got game. Did you see the three he hit? And Jordan has got some real passing skills. I wasn't all that impressed with Robinson. Can't wait til Curry gets back. Should be a real force.

Veteran

Default Log jam

It's clear this team has loads of talent. I hope Zeke can put it together so all the NY haters can shut up.

Sucks that whoever we cut other than James can be very useful for the team.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

A few things that should have been noticed:

Nate Robinson performance and changing the tempo WON this game for the Knicks.
    The Knicks were down by 12 points when Nate Robinson came into the game and turned the lead into the Knicks favor it just reminds me how many times has I watched this imature Player (Nate) do this in the last two seasons (way to many times). Nate was put on the court with Defensive Players Collins, Malik, Jones, and Jefferies as a second Unit.

The Knicks second Unit lead by Nate Robinson went on a tear in the second quarter scoring 33 points that quarter (Defense players scoring). You had to LUV the Nate & Collins tandem alongside of strong Malik Rose. That's right Malik Rose was another big contributor.

Zach Randolph was not able to do much in the first half of the game, he came alive in the second half when the Knicks was settled into one tempo (Nate's). Marbury & Crawford was slashing to the hoop on a regular in the second half putting the oposition into steady foul trouble so the frontcourt players (Zach, Lee, Q.Rich, Chandler, and Morris) could just play their game for the WIN.

Isiah Thomas belive 6.2 Fred Jones is a keeper as the Knicks SG. He is not given Demetris Nicholes a chance to shine equally with Fred Jones by playing Nicholes with Nate & Collins. Playing Nicholes with PG-Jordan at garbage time show the two are not keepers this season.

This game showed the Knick players that Isiah Thomas is not interested in, and the Knick-players that will be his keepers. Isiah have to cut players or trade players to get this roster down to 15-players before regular season.
    And guess who Isiah wants to trade whom market value keep growing? that's right Nate Robinson with two other Knick-players. Isiah will be sorry when he trade Nate and cut Nicholes...

P.S. Marbury dived for a lose ball!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Did Thomas get booed?

From what I read, the Knicks were the "away" team given the atmosphere of the Garden.

Originally Posted by donchris
    Jones has got game. Did you see the three he hit? And Jordan has got some real passing skills. I wasn't all that impressed with Robinson. Can't wait til Curry gets back. Should be a real force.
    Nate had 12 points, 5 rebs and 5 assts in 20 minutes. Especially the 5 rebounds part. I do agree that Fred Jones got game and I also cant wait for Curry to come back even though we gonna be soft defensively down low with him and randolph. Isiah should at least give Nichols a chance, he only played him 5 minutes. He probably doesnt want nichols to look good cuz he already made up his mind that hes gonna cut him. We can thank H20 for that and Im not talkin about water.

Nyk Logo I hate this ****

Why is Isiah not even giving Nichols the chance to shine i hate this. Nichols showd that he is a force that needs to be recond wih i say give him some minutes with robinson so we can do the damn thing. im hearing kobe might be moving i hope he is trying to make nate look good so he can be packaged for kobe thats it. This kid jordan is pretty ok he has a nice lit handle. Whats up with Marbury hes not doing anything. Hes actually being out played by Nate seriously if he want to leave i think we should let him leave now cause hes really not doing anything for us

Originally Posted by NYC-BOY
    Why is Isiah not even giving Nichols the chance to shine i hate this. Nichols showd that he is a force that needs to be recond wih i say give him some minutes with robinson so we can do the damn thing. im hearing kobe might be moving i hope he is trying to make nate look good so he can be packaged for kobe thats it. This kid jordan is pretty ok he has a nice lit handle. Whats up with Marbury hes not doing anything. Hes actually being out played by Nate seriously if he want to leave i think we should let him leave now cause hes really not doing anything for us

isiah made up his mind i think and i think isiah wasnt happy when demetris declined to go to europe to develop so isiah not giving em any minutes so other teams wont sign em i guess

Why should Nichols go play in Europe if hes ready to contribute in the NBA? Only "Isiahsexuals" would not be irritated by this move. He looked real good in the summer league games and he deserves more of a chance now. 5 minutes doesnt give him enough time to work up a sweat.

Only Jerome James can work up a sweat that fast

who the hell does Nichols think he is demanding to play?

Zeke's right to punk him.