fantasy league

Mano

Rookie
Fantasy

nyknicks15 are we doing this again this year if so i want in with my same name

Hello Knickfans,

if you guys are making a yahoo fantasy league, i'll be interested in joining too.

Do all the guys that are regulars that post here play in this fantasy league?

can you make it weekly rosters?

also can you get Anji to play?

bring some knick haters that post in here too so i can kick their butt..

Mano

NYKnicks15

Starter
id like to. but to be honest i dont have the time to get it together. if rady or someone would like to get it together again thatd be awesome its just im busy back in NY with a few projects. also need help with maintaining and fixing the myspace page. if anyone is interested in either or please hit me up on this thread. THANK YOU!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
sorry, don't count on me on this one. i BARELY have time to visit the forum (i come by once every 5 days or so) don't even have time for the headlines and all.
will try to come up with a new site by the end of the year though. so stay tuned ;)

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
i'll create it but im not making it live draft i'll post the league name and id ur team name has to be a NBA team

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
I'm About To Delete The League Cause It Doesn't Seem To Be Drawing Much Attention Only 2 Of Us Have Joined. So If By This Weekend We Dont Get More Ill Delete It.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
im assuming you deleted the league? sorry i just saw this or I woulda joined. the NBA one does suck but thats the only one we got going i guess.