Did you see Crawford?

jamal crawford is going to have a huge season. over the summer he put on 15 pounds of muscle and last night he looked much stronger defensively. he now has the size to match up against any guard in the league and play well. not to mention, his jump shots were barely touching the net as the went in. Crawford is brolic now but if he wins MVP then the steroid rumors are gonna start. i know it.

the knicks destroyed those guys.
awesome.
it doesnt look like randolph likes passing and thats making me a little nervous.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
jamal crawford is going to have a huge season. over the summer he put on 15 pounds of muscle and last night he looked much stronger defensively. he now has the size to match up against any guard in the league and play well. not to mention, his jump shots were barely touching the net as the went in. Crawford is brolic now but if he wins MVP then the steroid rumors are gonna start. i know it.

the knicks destroyed those guys.
awesome.
it doesnt look like randolph likes passing and thats making me a little nervous.

now lets not get too ahead ourselves, yes crawford gain muscle and its noticeable but he cant guard every guard out there

now lets not get too ahead ourselves, yes crawford gain muscle and its noticeable but he cant guard every guard out there

im not saying he'll become a defensive stopper. i just mean nobody is gonna push him around anymore. he doesnt even look like the same player. his man defense is gonna be so much easier for him because of the extra strength. and im happy to see that the weight is not effecting his offensive game negatively.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Yeah

Crawford looks alot better but they still havent played any real compitition yet but i do beleive he the weight will help out alot. Now the real story is whats up with Mary Mar hes looking like he dosnt even want to be out there hes not clicking with anyone yet. Zach yeah he looks like he dosnt want to pass hopefully he will start trusting the team enought to pass it a lit.
:gony:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
datruth always gotta put down the good, and think negatively. Jamal worked out his shoulders and seriously will become a better defensive player. He has always been pushed around on defense. He will be a factor to our team.

jzero29

Rotation player
As knick fans we do tend to get ahead of ourselves but in all fairness, if crawford can improve himself physically, and obviously did. It shows his commitment to proving fellow crawford haters, such as myself, wrong and also commitment to making himself and the team better. I have to say this is a step in the right direction and I'm curious to see what the results of this bulk up will be. Keep in mind there is not a guard in the league that can guard every guard everynight all the time. Bruce Bowen, know for his defense, shut down L.James, most of the finals, but L.James busted out a couple games for big stats.
im not saying he'll become a defensive stopper. i just mean nobody is gonna push him around anymore. he doesnt even look like the same player. his man defense is gonna be so much easier for him because of the extra strength. and im happy to see that the weight is not effecting his offensive game negatively.
We have yet to see if it effects his offense negatively. They've only played the Sixers and Tel Aviv, last time I checked, Tal Aviv wasn't an NBA team and the sixers were only considered a NBA team, because they're in the NBA.
datruth always gotta put down the good, and think negatively. Jamal worked out his shoulders and seriously will become a better defensive player. He has always been pushed around on defense. He will be a factor to our team.
sometimes you do it to open peoples eyes. Crawford hasn't been the best guard, and people who are all up on his jock, just because he's a knick need to be put in place, made to see the error of their ways. That said, I like the new look crawford, now lets see him back it up against the NBA, and East favorite, boston on wednsday.

We have yet to see if it effects his offense negatively. They've only played the Sixers and Tel Aviv, last time I checked, Tal Aviv wasn't an NBA team and the sixers were only considered a NBA team, because they're in the NBA.

his jump shot looked great in the tel Aviv game. the ball barely touched the net, it was beautiful man. he did miss a couple of lay-ups because he shot it too strong. but it should be easier for him to get into the paint and finish since he has the size. i didn't see him use that floater of his but so far it looks like his shot is intact and the weight gain didn't hinder it.