Idiots in the media

jzero29

Rotation player
Tough poll.

They all were pretty dumb. I had to go with the first guy althought the 3rd guy was pretty bad.

nykway24

Rookie
This just pissed me off. I am tired of all the negative shit they are saying and the shit that everywun is saying about the knicks. these are the guys who dont kno shit about the knicks or basketball for that matter. idk how they have jobs but this is outragous. im glad the knicks proved those dumbasses wrong and won by 27 against the jewish all stars

GOOOO KNICKS NICE AND NASTY 07-08

insomniac

Benchwarmer
yeah really, how the hell do these people get paid to do that? i may have never seen dumber people then those 4 worthless piles of crap

insomniac

Benchwarmer
for a total retard that middle guy that talks about the knicks being arrogant. is pretty smug himself....

and how bout the moronic host " how bad can the knicks potentially be?" if i see that guy on the street im gonna punch him.

what a bunch of smug assholes

insomniac

Benchwarmer
and then the 3rd guy says allan houston is too religious to play for the knicks and he has a "problem" with that.... ha what a f-stick

im sorry i can go on and on for days on these jerk offs. they just pissed me off.

and who are they does anyone know cause id love to get there emails so we can all bombard them with emails letting them know how foolish they are

metrocard

Legend
who cares about Mike and the Mad Dogg's opinions? These guys don't know shit. They can't even bash Isiah properly.

insomniac

Benchwarmer
here is the actuall transcript of what the 3rd fool says when asked about Allan Houston... this is it word for word... what a total unedjucated idiot.

" i i i hope dat he doesent be on dis team. I mean i got two issues right now wit dis whole al allan houston thing all of dis happened right after the isiah trial, i dont know if this is a smokescreen, id dont know if dis is to da da dature everybody from talking about the whole issure with the trial, that happened. Das number 1. Number 2 ta last time i checked allan houston was sa supposed to be like a religious christian man. So what is a religious christian man doing supporting a organization dat jus went through this type of ordeal they went through at this trial. To me if i if i am as religious as as allan proclaims to be i wouldnt wanna be associated with this organization"

and the funny thing is that he isnt even the dumbest one there

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
This week will be a better evaluation of this Knicks team when they finally play against some quality teams, the Nets and Celtics.