The all new KnicksOnline.com

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice hopefully we'll see rubio wear a knicks draft day cap and the new site on the same day loll

dpryde

Benchwarmer
wow the site looks great how it is, cant wait to see how the new site looks like, good luck rady, and thanks for the time your putting into it

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I've been still working on all the bugs these days and getting some of the content back. I don't care if it won't be 100% ready, i'm gonna launch this tonight!

jpz17

Starter
Good thinkin Rady! (Btw, I'm just wondering how much it costs to host the site and forum) Sorry if thats a private thing. Just want to compare it to my host. Yeah, still not up :( (You know all about things taking longer than expected!!)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, sorry to let you down once again, i'll have to give it a few more days. The bugs were too many for me to be able to fix them all and to get some fresh some content on it. I really wanted to launch it tonight because of the draft, and i was really hyped about it in the morning but then i realized that i just won't be able to get everything done in time.. some of the things don't depend on myself and i can't deal with them.

Hope you'll understand me once again.

I got some teasers though.. http://www.knicksonline.com/news.php/full/85.html

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its cool rady were close, and well get there just a few more days, i really wanna see the new site and the teasers are making the wait even better

smokes

Huge Member
Those preview graphics are really crisp Rady nice work. One question, will the new site be dynamic size? Because the current one at 1280x1024 is only about half the width of my screen hehe looks a bit silly :p

Also if you are looking for people to contribute content to keep the website fresh let us know I'm sure a few would be up for the task.

Keep up the good work!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
We could still see rubio in a a knick uniform next week. And its most likely gonna happen so rubio and hill in knick uniforms and the new site possibly next week

robert56

Benchwarmer
I'm new here and I think you guys have a pretty good site. I look forward to game-time chats this season.

I really like the rule of having to post 5 times before being able to create a new thread, seen too many threads created by newbies in other forums that just wasted people's time reading them.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Those preview graphics are really crisp Rady nice work. One question, will the new site be dynamic size? Because the current one at 1280x1024 is only about half the width of my screen hehe looks a bit silly :p

Also if you are looking for people to contribute content to keep the website fresh let us know I'm sure a few would be up for the task.

Keep up the good work!

The site's width is still fix, not fluid but it's wider than the current one which was optimised for 800x600 (a few years ago still being the most used resolution) and it's almost 1000 pixels in width, looks perfect on 1280x1024.

I'll get at you as soon as we go live, thanks!

@Beyond The Arc
i see you're new, so i'ma a let this one go with a simple warning. Don't do that again. I also removed the link from your sig.
Thanks, and welcome :)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
there a date you could give us rady or its still unknown?

cause im pretty hyped about the new site, especially after seeing the teasers you had up

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hope it will be this week. "Hope", because some of the things that delayed so much the launch don't depend on me

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im looking forward to it, the site is great either way, but a new look wouldnt hurt. especially with the direction the knicks are going in