Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The all new KnicksOnline.com

oo yea umm idk...2 me its 2 BLUE! lolz but it dont bother me idk maybe different layout?

Hey is there anyway u can setup a live feed of games on here unless u already do? we dont get live NBA in Australia except on saturdays so I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

hey rady, any updates or us on the new site?

If you click on team info and then players, it has Eddy Curry listed at 234 pounds. A couple of others players weights look like they're off, jerome james at 272 pounds and Jared Jeffries at 240pounds.

Kelvin Cato and Steve Francis dont play for the Knicks anymore.

Im just playin but I think everyone has already listed alot of good ideas and this website has grown in the past month. Theres alot of new users and most of the game threads have been gettin around 60 posts. We gotta keep things fun and interesting so that new members decide to remain a part of knicksonline.com. I think more polls, more stats, and more jokes will help keep the members here. Its always interesting to see the results for a pole question like which team has been the most dissapointing, the Knicks bulls or heat? Its a good question because theres solid arguements for each team.

Haven't really took care of the roster since the last season ended cause i thought we gonna come soon with the new site. Unfortunately the programming part is very tough, especially since i want to keep the old content available, so it's gonna still take some time.
    It's really great to see the forum crowded though! Thanks for making it such a great place to spend the time on!

yeah i know really i just love bein on this site. When I talk to you guys i really feel like im talkin to people ive known for i while, like family or good friends, and then im like, holy ****, ive never met these people in my life. lol

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    yeah i know really i just love bein on this site. When I talk to you guys i really feel like im talkin to people ive known for i while, like family or good friends, and then im like, holy ****, ive never met these people in my life. lol
    yea man feel the same...man its that we all knicks fans...some mite think diffrent then others but through it all were all knicks fans

I know i haven't been around lately but i just wanna give you some news about this subject. The most difficult part of the website (the stats) was implemented, and what's left to do is the design and the rest of the management system. Shouldn't be such a pain from now on. I don't know a date when it will be ready, but things are moving in the right direction!

It needs a new poll on the site.. Get rid of Isiah

I know not many people ever go to the site's home, but go to it there is a new poll

Hey, anyone interested in adding the media headlines until we launch the new site? It's pretty easy and i haven't updated since January..That will probably draw some more attention on the site

I can help with that, I looked to see where it was and I found it. It should be very easy. I'm already a webmaster for other sites so I should know what to do. Also I think you should add a Knicks Online Forums Hall of Fame....
    Last edited by jpz17; Jul 01, 2008 at 20:24.

i think the site needs more of a futuristic look. I think if the convos werent so interesting i would prolly fall asleep.lol

Default Idea for Rady for a heading or banner

Hey Rady thanks for makin the site better...i had an idea you can take it or leave it but as like a banner or heading instead of having Lee and Balkman, we should have the best Knicks players from every decade going left to right...from 40's to now.

My solution: left to right: Carl Braun, Richie Guerin, Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bernard King, Patrick Ewing, and then for 2000 to now, either Houston or a current player....whats ur take on it Rady?

Yes, i wanted to this this for a while now and it will probably be implemented soon. Maybe not all of them into a single header, rather one for each decade. Good call.