Jerome James done..

NYKnicks15

Starter
for season? his knee is getting to him yet again (wonder if it has to do with all that weight on it? haha) but the "hardware"according to the papers that reconstructed his knee in 1999 has gone wary. and it looks like he needs season ending surgery. James swears he can hold off until next summer and get in shape to be a positive role player..

let it rain in harsh criticisms!!! haha

perfect time to cut his asss!

Starks

Starter
Dear Jerome,
Good Riddens you piece of grabage.

NYC will forever remember you for being one of the worst signings in team history. No one will feel sorry for you.

Also, I suggest you retire, as you are one of the absolute sorriest excuse for a ball player I have ever seen in a Knicks jersey.

So long asshole

portega1968

El Cacique
hopefully, we can get a medical exemption for James so we can keep another player.... jum, maybe this was the plan all along!!!

at the moment it seems Jones will be sticking around as well as James... so, Walker, Nichols, Houston and Jordan will be goners.

If we get an exemption for James, then we can maybe keep.... I say Nichols 'cause Houston should stay retired and be hired as a coach.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Dear Jerome,

NYC will forever remember you for being one of the worst signings in team history. No one will feel sorry for you.

Also, I suggest you retire, as you are one of the absolute sorriest excuse for a ball player I have ever seen in a Knicks jersey.

So long asshole

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nice!

knicklover

Benchwarmer
This is even more of a motivation to buy him out. The Knicks are going to have to pay him regardless. But paying him to go away was a tough nut to swallow. Now it's less of an issue because he's not going to be playing anyway. So pay him and keep one of the kids. This is a no brainer now.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Dear Jerome,

So long asshole

Its funny cause its true!!!:)

jzero29

Rotation player
oh the james nightmare isn't over.

We still have to remove him somehow. A medical exception would be nice, but they aren't often given. If the exception isn't granted then, he would take up a spot on IR, unless we buy him out. Thats just another question for this team.

How could there be a better canidite player in leage history to be granted medical exemtion? That fat peice of crap has rode the pine since day one of being a Knick. He never got into game shape(even though round is a shape) in the three years he's been here. Hell he never even attemted to get into shape. We need to lose this loser he's a cancer to our team and I don't see any of his teamates pulling for him, thats gotta mean somthing right?

show some dignity and just retire! Bottom Line Knick fans are done with him. Just walk away from the game, you pimped IT of 20 million beans, now just have your agent get you can sit back and count your money!

paris401

Starter
show some dignity and just retire! Bottom Line Knick fans are done with him. Just walk away from the game, you pimped IT of 20 million beans, now just have your agent get you can sit back and count your money!

why would he retire???? he is owed $19m over the next 3 years...would you??