Thread: wow allen houston couldnt do it

Breaking News wow allen houston couldnt do it

On nba.com it says that allen houston decided to quite his comeback with the knicks. He says his knees and stuff is fine but , he doesnt think he has what it takes to make a comeback with the knicks. What do you guys think about this decsion ?

He's done two years away was longer then he thaught. I hope he comes back as a shooting coach or something.

Smile

It was always going to be tough for H20 to make our roster, especially considering we have like 19 players. Isiah's going to have to make some big calls in the next ten days, we need to clear about 3 or 4 roster spots and doesn't look good. If I were GM, I'd figure Dolan's got all the money and he's willing to pay so buy out Jerome James and Malik Rose, waive Walker Russell and possibly Fred Jones if needs be. I would keep Demetris Nichols ahead of Fred Jones purely because we're going with youth at the moment and Demetris looks like a player. This would leave us with a few bad contracts, but a young nucleus of Lee, Balkman, Robinson, Morris, Chandler, Collins, Nichols and Curry.

Nyk Logo Almost Agree with you

I say keep Rose for now he looked good coming of the bench when Curry got hurt not great but when lee needed some rest it didnt look bad. i say buy out jerome or try to see if we can get a waiver for his inujury i would force him to get the surgery he wont be any good to us this year anyway. Fred has some good D so we should keep him i hope Crawford is sent to the second Unit giving up his spot to Marbury and letting Collings lead the way. Its worth a try.