kiyaman, youre posts are always very amusing. you definitely have a lot of passion in cheering for the knicks and i respect that.

i agree the knicks have looked pretty pathetic in their last couple losses. i was able to catch most of the game last night, and it was pretty embarrassing, especially on offense. it is understood that the knicks are pretty sorry on defense, and i didnt expect much on that end considering it is preseason and three of their best defenders (marbury, balkman, and collins) were unavailable.

HOWEVER, the knicks offense was painfulllllllllllll to watch. did you guys watch the game? there was absolutely no movement which makes me wonder if the knicks have any type of set offense, or do they simply just try to set curry up on the post and hope something good happens. randolph was terrible alongside curry, and all i saw him do was shoot outside jumpers and try to post up a guy 18feet from the hoop.

in addition, there was hardly any movement in the half court sets. no guys trying to set picks for eachother or make cuts towards the basket.

some positives seemed to be that nate is a little more comfortable playing a traditional pg role and he was the only knick who was able to penetrate and dish. crawford looked smooth from outside, but settles for the jumpers way too often. i liked seeing lee shoot some jumpers, trying to keep the D honest on him, but he obviously needs to build some more confidence with the shot. chandler flashed signs of being a legit player off the bench. his handle, size, and shooting ability definitely present a large upside.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY COLLINS WAS NOT IN THE GAME? SAYS COACHES DECISION, BUT HE MUSTVE BEEN OUT WITH SOMETHING...

All in all, it was a pretty poor showing, but im hoping it was simply lack of effort due to it being a preseason game. This team has the talent, but they need a fire under their ass'