Why The Daily News is crap

Martice

Rookie
I thought the same thing. I picked up the paper to gain some perspective on the game and all I got was some gossip about boo's.

Then again, I saw all I needed to see.

The game and ball movement slowed when Marbury was in the game and picked up when Nate came in along with David Lee.

Curry is not in game shape yet. Most of his fouls were fatigue related. The bad part was that the game was far from over when he left. Time to get in shape.

Q was a beast on Defense.

Chandler is going to suprise a lot of people with his defense, athleticism and hopefully his jump shot.

Randolph was overmatched by K.G. but he hung in there and made K.G. work on the other end.

Boston has no bench.

The Knick Cheerleaders were... umm.. The Knick Cheerleaders.

Clyde's vocabulary continues to grow and Breene (spelling?) is always looking for the negative as usual.

Zeke doesn't look happy.

Overall a good competative game.

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
I also agree. So quick to put something negative in there. I was looking for an article on how they played well against the celtics and all i see is crap. But if the knicks would have lost, there would have been 8 paragraphs on why the knicks aren't any good. it makes me sick...

msilva177

Benchwarmer
I really liked the Curry, Randolph, Lee defensive front court at the end of the game. I know Lee might be too slow to guard some of the quicker 3's but that height is definately a problem.

My feeling is that the guard defense needs to improve because the one problem with that lineup is that you might see teams swing the ball around for an open 3

Something that happened to often last season (The Rashard Lewis 3 sticks out to me as another example of sloppy perimeter defense last year)