Q-Rich owns the Celtics in interview

Q is the clear leader of our team. I hope his attitude and passion for the game and winning rubs off on the rest of our team. Its also great to see the way Nate's been playing unselfish team ball and giving a much better effort on the defencive side. I guess there is still hope yet:)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I love what Q did against pierce. He definitly bothered pierce even blocking his shot. I was worried, i thought q looked slowed down until that celtics game. He looked great, did a good job on D and on the boards. Also I wanna praise the play of Zach Randolph, of course david lee, and nate robinson. Marbury did his thing too. Q is the leader of the team and hes a very underrated small forward. The first preseason game against the Celts, i had to listen to Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinson call the game. They said that there was no way Q could guard Pierce cuz hes too strong and too fast. Tommy Heinson is a fat biased fuck who dont know his facts. Mike Gorman is cool, but fuck Tommy Heinson that fat piece of shit.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
Q is the man i don't think marbs should be the lone cap of this team it should be tri cap.
-marbs
-Q.rich
- and who else? guys tell me who should be the last curry?

Big C

Benchwarmer
Tell them Q. Now all we have to do is make the playoffs. Then we wil get the respect from the league and fans.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Wo

I remember a few posts back that wanted Q to be trated hes been injured but hes great if he stays healthy we will do great this season. our team is so deep other teams are going to have to keep there starters in the game way to long when they play us because when they sit down and we bring in our second unit oh boy we up by 10 again lol or we doubled our lead. I cant wait till the season starts next week.