Sixers

Bruno

Benchwarmer
What you thing of my team ? I know that in the lasts games they losing very games -losing more games then Knicks , lol . But the only reason its because Iverson was in injury list . Give me your opinion .

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
sixers lost their last 4 games, while we won them. it's a close fight between the two of us and it's hard for me to give a fair oppinion at the moment. the knicks just got a new gm, and 2 new players, the sixers lost iverson. maybe in a couple of weeks things will be more clear then they are now.
i hope both teams will make the 04 playoffs

Bruno

Benchwarmer
I hope that too . I like to see the lasts games of Knicks , if they continue play like that i dont have doubt that Knicks play the playoffs and Sixers too because Iverson comeback this mount i thing but have a new coach Randy Ayers . Will see...

Bruno

Benchwarmer
Well Iverson score 18 points good game because he comeback of one injury of 1 mounth . The only problem its that Iverson have to score more then 20 points in a game because the rest of the team dont score many points . Look at this Big Dog is a good player but come on he have to score more than 20 per game because hes good and tell me what is the team that score 77 points in 48 minuts . Very bad game .