Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More negative predictions...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Default More negative predictions...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This just makes a fan want to prove them wrong, they dont know it yet! The Knicks will be A team to beat in the Eastern Conference. COME ON! Average of 12th in the conference.

Quote from Ric Bucher " Only in the Big Apple is the addition of Zach Randolph viewed as a step toward title contention. People, do you know how much trouble he found in sleepy ol' Portland? Can you imagine what the playground of Manhattan will do for him? I can. "

Now that is insulting in many different ways!

I agree. Its just time we prove them wrong. If we play anything like we played against Boston and Philly (minus the 21 turnovers) we will be extremely hard to beat. Our defense seems much improved. Our chemistry looks like its coming together. I have loved watching the last two games. I am proud of this team. I've decided that I don't care what these "analysts" have to say because no matter what we do, we'll always be seen in a negative light. We could have the best record in the entire NBA and they would still say we're gonna get put out in the 1st round. Its just time to show and prove. I have confidence. We belong in the playoffs.

By the way, I know I said I don't care about what these "analysts" say about our team but Sports Illustrated said we're gonna finish 2nd in the Atlantic and 6th in the East. Just in case you wanted to know about someone who recognizes what we have.

Nyk Logo [b][/b]forget About The Media

all they do is bash the knicks. all they see is the negative **** and there estatic wen if it does happen. thats seems to be their job. like how they dont see the promise this team has and with the east beinggg WIDEEEE open i truly believe we can win it. ithink if our bench keeeps playing like there are there are few teams that can match us. i get tired of seeing negative things about the knicks from their players to isiah. all they have to say about isiah now is that hes a zombie because he doesnt want to talk to them. u dont hear about how he has been preaching defence and it has been shown in the last two games. ithink isiah has created that us against the world feeling with the knicks and were going to start fighting back and earn our respect back

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Here's the problem, the Knicks are better than ESPN analysts think but they are not as good as you guys think. This is a constant topic of debate by sports fans. Fans love a team so much that they think the team is better than they really are. I've been a victim of this too. In reality the Knicks will be a play off team but an 8 or 7 seed at best. To be real, seven might be a stretch. These ESPN clowns talking about 13 (Fake ass New Yorker, I wont even say your name.) that's outrageous. But they talk about Randolph not passing the ball. It's almost as if they don't watch the games. The biggest contradiction is they say the Knicks have chemistry issues as if Orlando, New Jersey and Boston wont have the same. You mean to tell me that Orlando wont have to make a major adjustment with Lewis averaging 20+ points a game? Didn't Howard and Nelson do most of the scoring last season? And Boston according to ESPN is the team to beat because they've got three all-star players and absolutely no bench? Can these three aging players stay healthy for 82 games? Non sense ESPN. Non sense.

If you guys are so starved for a positve prediction check out SI. They have the Knicks listed as a team on the rise and to finish 6th in the East. Also who gives a **** about predictions. Maybe the bad press will rally the team.

These guys are all crazy. Zach is obviously our best player and so far his attitude has been better than great.

man **** all these so called expert analysis... the Curry/Randolph tandem is gonna mesh and do best against teams like the spurs where there is a nice slow half court game for Curry.

I think it is fairly accurate. Sorry guys. And another thing: Who was it that said that Curry lost weight? Either it is the branch reaching down that far or his digestive muscle has even grown.
    Last edited by pat; Oct 29, 2007 at 14:22.

Originally Posted by pat
    I think it is fairly accurate. Sorry guys. And another thing: Who was it that said that Curry lost weight? Either it is the branch reaching down that far or his digestive muscle has even grown.
    It looks like he did gain a bit of weight, but I think it's mostly the brace. When he's on the court and isn't in foul trouble he still looks good on offense. Right now he's just having the same problem Shaq had when he was too strong for opposing centers. Let's not forget, Curry is a huge mutha*****r.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Yeah Eddy looks like he gained some weight, it might be the brace thing he is wearing around his shoulders.

I think Eddy and Zach will mesh only because of Zach. I'd like to see Curry keep gettin in foul trouble, Zach and Lee play well with each other and I think Zach is much more skilled then Curry. He's a better rebounder, passer, shooter, and he has better post moves. He even appears to be a better defender, which isnt hard when your compairing any1 to Curry.

Curry is a big dude, I hope he learns soon how to through his weight around on the court for defence and for using his huge frame to box out and grab some dam boards. They say that Zack Randolf's game lacks defence(witch is still better than Curry's) and athletism(Charles Oakley wasn't athletic, but he got the job done) he seems to be the one of our two big man tandem that is really gelling with the team. I like Curry and everything but when is he going to step up and be the monster Center we all know he could be?

i just want to see our first game...our first real game.....cuz right now, we were jsut trying out things, rememebr zach n curry hardly played together right after the trade...only until recently, and then curry had the shoulder thing....what we saw is just a small bit of what we are capable of.

its all good the knicks will just prove them wrong, more than half of the espn anaylst r wrong alot.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

I read an article today and the author said it's politically incorrect to say anything positive about the Knicks as specially in the wake of the Browne Saunders trial. I've always said the media has a clear bias and desire to watch the Knicks fail. Why is it that with all of the Kobe trade talk which is mostly fabricated, there is absolutely no talk about Kobe coming to NY? I've read articles that claim Kobe will go to Dallas and Phoenix, which is ridiculous, but when any one hints at the possibility of Bryant going to NY they are frowned upon. Media clearly has their heads up there asses. Don't think NY has a chance in hell of getting Kobe? Cool, but I find it very hard to believe that any professional analyst with half of a brain would think for one moment that Bryant would end up on the team of a division rival or in the same conference or to a team with nothing to trade. The most likely places for Kobe in my opinion are Chicago and NY. Let's see where the talk goes in the next few weeks.