Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Knicks Individual Game Discounts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Nyk Logo Knicks Individual Game Discounts

    Yo, if anyone's interested, I got my hands on the individual game promotion codes. For games on 11/6, 11/9, 11/20, 11/26, 11/30, 12/10, 12/12, 12/17, and 1/2/08, go to nyknicks.com to buy individual tickets, then type in one of the promotion codes:

    'POST' - $44.50 tickets are $20, and you also get free popcorn, 10% off merchandise, $6 off parking.
    'PAINT' - $44.50 tickets are $10.
    'STUDENT' - $60.50 tickets are $35 and $44.50 are $25.

    The cool thing is, even if you're not a student, it's not like they can check your ID or verify your enrollment... they cannot enforce anything.

    Go New York Go New York Go!

  2. #2
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jbong
    Yo, if anyone's interested, I got my hands on the individual game promotion codes. For games on 11/6, 11/9, 11/20, 11/26, 11/30, 12/10, 12/12, 12/17, and 1/2/08, go to nyknicks.com to buy individual tickets, then type in one of the promotion codes:

    'POST' - $44.50 tickets are $20, and you also get free popcorn, 10% off merchandise, $6 off parking.
    'PAINT' - $44.50 tickets are $10.
    'STUDENT' - $60.50 tickets are $35 and $44.50 are $25.

    The cool thing is, even if you're not a student, it's not like they can check your ID or verify your enrollment... they cannot enforce anything.

    Go New York Go New York Go!
    Thanks for posting.

    I hate the fact that Ticketmaster charges a $10 convenience fee per ticket - blood suckin' bastards!

  3. #3
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Nice this will come in handy
    thanks man

  4. #4
    Member Knicks1stLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Born in The Bronx but live N Harlem
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Newbie Knicksfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks. I'll be useing them this week.

  6. #6
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    yeah thanks man im really hopin to go to my first game this year and garden tickets are a fortune so thanks this should help alot

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow that's awesome thanks a lot

  8. #8
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Damn...I forgot I don't have any money on my credit card....you guys still think I can get the Orlando tickets? I wanna see my boy Arroyo play really bad and the Knicks hit 3-1...I'm gonna go crazy at the garden if I go. I'm gonna be high as hell, and just screaming my burnt lungs at Isiah Thomas and fighting anyone who dare challenges Balkman.

  9. #9
    Member Knicks1stLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Born in The Bronx but live N Harlem
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Damn...I forgot I don't have any money on my credit card....you guys still think I can get the Orlando tickets? I wanna see my boy Arroyo play really bad and the Knicks hit 3-1...I'm gonna go crazy at the garden if I go. I'm gonna be high as hell, and just screaming my burnt lungs at Isiah Thomas and fighting anyone who dare challenges Balkman.
    YES YOU CAN STILL GET TICKETS my brother just got some go to the box office

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just got word that the Knicks are offering discounted tickets for the Miami Heat game on Sunday. $60.50 and $44.50 tickets are being offered for $35 and $25 for certain people but anyone can type in the codes. If you're interested, go to ticketmaster.com type in the promotion code 'heat' to get this discount. I just got 'em myself. Looking forward to it because I've never seen Shaq play in person and I'm hoping Dwayne Wade is back by then. Later.JB

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Breaking News

    My buddy just told me what the Promo code is for the Knicks vs. 76ers game this Saturday... 'SIXERS'. $60.50 tickets are promo'ed for $20 and $44.50 tickets are $10. This is f*ckin' awesome for a Saturday game! See you guys there!

  12. #12
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    **** This Thread!


    Jbong Is One Of Isiah's Goons...don't Be Tricked.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jbong
    Just got word that the Knicks are offering discounted tickets ... $60.50 and $44.50
    I hear if you buy the $60.50 special Jim Dolan will give you a hand job after the game!

  14. #14
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    You givin them away???

    I think the Tickets should be free for the fans... Cause half the people at MSG dont even know wtf is goin on... Half are from other COuntries. and some do know but.. Free tickets for poor performances..
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Dec 27, 2007 at 10:03.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Don't forget to cheer for Isiah Thomass and his ineptitude or he'll have you thrown out of the game! And don't even think about bringing in any of those FIRE ISIAH or FIRE THOM-ASS signs, cause they'll get you tossed as well.
    And no, you can't be flashing any DOLAN IS A DONG LICKER signs either.

    Have fun ya'll!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2009, 01:07
  2. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2007, 17:38
  4. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 05:04
  5. [Article] Knicks Know About Game 7
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 19, 2004, 11:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •