Knicks Individual Game Discounts

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You givin them away???

I think the Tickets should be free for the fans... Cause half the people at MSG dont even know wtf is goin on... Half are from other COuntries. and some do know but.. Free tickets for poor performances..

Last edited:

mArBuRyIsAmOrOn

Benchwarmer
Don't forget to cheer for Isiah Thomass and his ineptitude or he'll have you thrown out of the game! And don't even think about bringing in any of those FIRE ISIAH or FIRE THOM-ASS signs, cause they'll get you tossed as well.
And no, you can't be flashing any DOLAN IS A DONG LICKER signs either.

Have fun ya'll!

metrocard

Legend

lol, you obviously don't get it.

Stop spamming

Stop giving your buddy whops for tickets.

Stop being one of Dolan's hos and stop supporting Dolan/Thomas empire.

Going to the games will only give them support.

Why would a Knick fan support this shitty product? Boycott!!!

Fuck Hoboken, its full of RICH guido wop sissy men who would get smacked up in a real city...you saying you poor but you from Hoboken? Thats like me saying I live in a Mansion in Soundview.

Talking shit = biggest sign of a pussy. I speak spanish, english and with my fist, come see me.

FUCK THIS THREAD

Last edited:

jbong

Rookie
I said I work in Hoboken, not live there. Learn to read buddy.

I can already see that you're just a fair-weather fan, like the kind that only started going to Yankee games in the late-90's. Or a you a Red Sox fan now?

metrocard

Legend
I said I work in Hoboken, not live there. Learn to read buddy.

I can already see that you're just a fair-weather fan, like the kind that only started going to Yankee games in the late-90's. Or a you a Red Sox fan now?

I'm 19 years young, caca-breathe. Yankees were my first love, my grandfather trained to be a Yankee soldadito(little soldier) since I was four...at least I can walk to Yankee stadium unlike your punk ass, looking all lost in the Bronx and shit, lol looking like another rob victim. You're not even around when this team loses, but I am...so who's the fair weather fan? All you doing here is trying to make cheap money because you out of luck with a shit job or got no job at all. Stop supporting Dolan/Isiah...this is the last thing Knick fans want from a "Knick" fan. Wake up and stop being a ho to Isiah, collecting money and ish...disgusting.