Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    their big 3 all played 30+ minutes last night and it was a closer game than the first one without kidd. with your "grades" obviously kidd gets the a+ but armstrong a b and marbury a c+? i would hope youre basing it on the game/ i didnt see the game but i seriously doubt armstrong will ever outplay marbury for an extended stretch. we have 2 guys who if you add up their weight make up a big 3...thats close enough right? and randolph pure perimeter shooter? he has that dimension but thats not all he does. i personally feel we should be playing q and balkma together and bring a combination of nate/craw/chandler off the bench at the 2-3 spots with maybe jeffries thrown in for defense.
    Yo that is brilliant. I hope Thomas can see that once Balkman is healthy Crawford should be benched. I'd only start Crawford if a guard was injured. I'm really starting to think that Randolph may be trade bait. Don't be surprised if you hear Ranolph's name in a trade rumor to L.A.

Default A Real GM

[quote=Kiyaman;38661]This guy knows what he's talking about just about every damn time he posts.

It's a long read but it's very worthwhile I think.

<HR>

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by kosmovitelli

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I already talked about Nichols and Jordan being cut in another thread but I have a few more thoughts to share.

Excellent post.

Superstar

Originally Posted by donchris
    Yo that is brilliant. I hope Thomas can see that once Balkman is healthy Crawford should be benched. I'd only start Crawford if a guard was injured. I'm really starting to think that Randolph may be trade bait. Don't be surprised if you hear Ranolph's name in a trade rumor to L.A.
    yeah the thing is we cant trade him until december? i think if LA has to trade kobe for whatever reason, a package of kobe/vlad for marbury/randolph/young guys/draft picks if that works financially isnt that bad for them.
    Peter the Russian...back like cooked crack

hey hey hey smoke weed every day