True test will be the NETS on sunday

Mondo

Benchwarmer
The knicks are on fire, their team basketball and better defense is working great, but the Nets will be their trust test if they will be a contender this year.

:afro:

Bruno

Benchwarmer
yeah, in the lasts games both teams win their games . kidd vs houston it will be nice to see .

SpreeFan

Benchwarmer
in the last 10 games, the nets are 7-3, we are 6-4. (can't believe we have a positive record :) ) .
last time we beat the nets was on december 17, 2003 and was a damn close one, 101-99 if i remember. but since we are the team that comes back, i say we have better chancess then NJ

jasperjay

Rookie
nets are under achieving this year.
this will be a great chance to see where we're at.
and we need to protect out MSG Mecca.....

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
we played the bulls with only 9 active players, no wonder we lost. no h20, no FWILL. moochie.. had a decent game, but can't shoot that good, and was a bit selfish.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks lose with Chicago they lose too with Nets. I see 2 games in this week of Nets and if the Knicks want to win they have to play well in all game but specialy in the second quarter because in this period KIDD IN THE START DONT PLAY AND THE Knicks in this time have to score many points and get some advantage .

GhostNYK

Benchwarmer
with houston and williams out again.. i don't know if we can handle them. i don't know.. it's gonna be a tough one, the nets come after a win over the cavs, and kidd was just named player of the week
it's not gonna be easy

Mondo

Benchwarmer
Damn knicks.. can't wait till Frank comes back

LOL, yea I hope the NBA gives the loss to the Warriors too.

Mutumbos 10 blocks were nice, can't remember the last time I saw defense like that.

allan20

Benchwarmer
Mondo said:
Damn knicks.. can't wait till Frank comes back

LOL, yea I hope the NBA gives the loss to the Warriors too.

Mutumbos 10 blocks were nice, can't remember the last time I saw defense like that.

hmm.. with this trade i don't see williams making the lineup anymore