Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GAME Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 11/2/07

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Yo you gotta be quite ^. Curry was better then your Marbury. 250,000 Dollars a game and playing the way he played I think I would play better then him. I would kick him out of here.

Oh and Free Throws killed us. Great game for the knicks overall!

FT shooting and defending the 3, same story all over again, everybody played good, jamal played the best

Originally Posted by datruth
    FT shooting and defending the 3, same story all over again, everybody played good, jamal played the best
    Agreed. PLus Nate had such good energy off the bench too. Made Marbury look bad. Did anyone catch the Z Bo pass to EC?

Superstar

Apparently Isiah failed to mention Boobie before the game,

Half the team still doesn't know how to box out, Lee watches on help D just like Z-Bo, and the consecutive TO's and dumb shots in clutch situations cost us this game. Everyone who played has some part in this loss...not just Curry...Big-ups to Nate Rob on his play...the only positive performance from our guard rotation. JC played well in spurts...It's time not to be so nice now...as unbiased as I am...I'm going to say things that people don't want to hear...first off being Q-Rich's entire display today was terrible. Yes he made it "kinda" difficult for Lebron but it still was a terrible result. The only thing that was entirely positive was Nate Rob...that's it.

DEFEND THE 3 POINT SHOT!!!

Same old **** all over again. There are a lot of complaints about Curry on this site, but the 3 point shot kills us every time. That's not Curry's fault. If the Knicks play better perimeter defense, they win the game and probably would have won a lot more games last year.

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Half the team still doesn't know how to box out, Lee watches on help D just like Z-Bo, and the consecutive TO's and dumb shots in clutch situations cost us this game. Everyone who played has some part in this loss...not just Curry...Big-ups to Nate Rob on his play...the only positive performance from our guard rotation. JC played well in spurts...It's time not to be so nice now...as unbiased as I am...I'm going to say things that people don't want to hear...first off being Q-Rich's entire display today was terrible. Yes he made it "kinda" difficult for Lebron but it still was a terrible result. The only thing that was entirely positive was Nate Rob...that's it.
    jamal had the best game tonight for the knicks, hit big shots, actually shot well at the line and had big defensive moments, stephon had a decent game, didnt play much cuz of the play of nate, but everybody had a solid game

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay

Same old **** all over again. There are a lot of complaints about Curry on this site, but the 3 point shot kills us every time. That's not Curry's fault. If the Knicks play better perimeter defense, they win the game and probably would have won a lot more games last year.
    been saying that the whole summer, defending the 3 is the knicks biggest problem, not the paint

Curry is the easiet target...that's why the simpletons pick on him...

[QUOTE=nyKnicks126;38865]Yo you gotta be quite ^. Curry was better then your Marbury. 250,000 Dollars a game and playing the way he played I think I would play better then him. I would kick him out of here.[/QUOTE ]

It took you awhile but you finally came around. Marbury is a team cancer and trash. If somebody can tell me that we'd not be better off with Nate/Mardy playing his minutes Id love to hear it. The guys a 10 year vet and he stll does't get it. He's all about himself.

If wasn't a Brooklyn guy the fans who are all over his jock would realize what he is.

Superstar

overall im pretty happy with the effort, we played one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the east in their home opener and were leading for a while and made it a close game. obviously our defense still needs some work but im pretty happy with the guard play. our transition d is still sloppy and pick and roll defense too. i think on both sides of the ball curry had the worst game, he had some bad offensive moves and decisions. i was very happy watching z-bo, if he sticks to 10-15 feet out of the paint while playing with curry i think they are the nastiest 4/5 combination in the east by far. he has a ridiculous shooting touch for a big body pf. i was very happy with nate off the bench, he hit his shots but wasnt overly selfish. if we can gradually improve our defense as the season goes on and if balkman can give a lot more than he did tonight in terms of guarding the other teams swingman, we can legitimately look at 35-45 wins and a playoff spot. and i agree if were starting crawford id like to see mardy out there. i love nate but i dont think he can ever crack the starting rotation unless were playing small pgs. theres no way marbury doesnt start unless he plays absolutely awful.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay

Same old **** all over again. There are a lot of complaints about Curry on this site, but the 3 point shot kills us every time. That's not Curry's fault.
    In part it is. If the outside defenders cannot rely on Curry to help out, they cannot guard the shooters that closely. They have to prevent the penetration by all means necessary because otherwise that was it with two bigmen averaging half a blocked shot together.

Why do you all pick on Marbury, he is the best pointguard in the game. *rofl*

I mean damn, how hard is it to pick up on those perimeter guys? This was the case in the pre-season too, and the opposition does their homework and takes advantage every time. Why were we double teaming Cleveland post players who are trash in the paint? Only to leave Boobie and all of their other guards open on the top of the key. I'm sorry but it hurts to get torched by a guy named "Boobie". All in all in the Knicks played a great game, I'm glad we at least competed and kept it damn close. But, we lost A LOT of games last year by 4 or less points too, so this cant become the norm all over again.

Hello...

I'm an Italian fan of New York Knicks...I'm writing from Naples, my name's Luca and I'm 22 years old.. Basketball is my big passion...I love NBA...but I also love FIBA basket...so I'm a fan of Basket Napoli (two seasons ago we signed Lynn Greer that the past year has played with Bucks)...

I've seen Cavs-Knicks this night (07.30 p.m. in U.S.A. - 00.30 a.m. in Italy)...Curry e Randolph have dominated in the paint...Crawford, one word for his performance: EXTRAORDINARY...Robinson has been a good change for an insufficient Marbury...David Lee is a very big defender

We must to improve in defensive game...We can't endure 3 consecutive three-point-shoots by Gibson...

However we'll win against T'wolves...

EXCUSE ME FOR MY HORRIBLE ENGLISH