GAME Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers 11/2/07

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm about as excited as dennis rodman at a clinique sale.........

I cant wait for this game tonight, I agree with Pat that Eddy will get into quick foul trouble but Zach and Lee will get the job done and the knicks will win.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Heres what I predict the stats will be for the starting 5 tonight

Curry = 10 pts, 3 rbs, 5 fouls
Randolph = 24 points, 11 rebounds
Richardson = 10 points, 8 rebounds
Crawford = 14 points, 5 assists (5-14)
Marbury = 19 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds

I think with Q-rich having to guard Lebron, it will take something away from him offensively. It doesnt matter to me what he does offensively, I know hes gonna go hard at Lebron (no homo). I see Marbury and Randolph havin nice games, Crawford missing some shots, and Curry getting into foul trouble. I dont want to try to predict some of the bench players numbers because i have no clue how Isiah is going to rotate them. Who knows how many minutes nate, collins, balkmen, jeffries, and Lee will play.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player

I think with Q-rich having to guard Lebron, it will take something away from him offensively. It doesnt matter to me what he does offensively, I know hes gonna go hard at Lebron (no homo). I see Marbury and Randolph havin nice games, Crawford missing some shots, and Curry getting into foul trouble. I dont want to try to predict some of the bench players numbers because i have no clue how Isiah is going to rotate them. Who knows how many minutes nate, collins, balkmen, jeffries, and Lee will play.

I see crawford having a real good game, in the first half, but Cavs may put Lebron on him in the second to cool him off, I still see him scoring 20. Everything is pretty much cool, though I think Curry's numbers will be a little better and Zachs scoring will be down a bit

Got to love the part when Pat rejects like 3 dudes in the paint in one sequence!

Okay man, why did you have to do that... I'm about to cry here in the office

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I hope D-Nich torches them. Any other time I wouldnt want any resistence from the other team, but this time it's justified.

It most likely won't happen tonight, because I don't think he's not on the 12 man active roster... however in the future, just like when Sprewell came back, I also hope he makes the Knicks realize why giving up on him was a mistake, though in the end, I want the knicks to win lol

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
offensive game.
Oh Marbury is making me sick. I just can't stand his negative energy to this team. I say kick'em OUT! I might be sounding crazy but he is pissing me OFF.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Wow you couldn't be more wrong about your predictions besides Z-Bo. Curry is making you eat your words...straight up. He had your predicted stats in the first half...what pesimistic words are you going to put on him now? He has that block that you salivated for the whole offseason. Get off the kid now...

Other than that I'm lovin the young energy...Lee is doing a lot better in the post but the consecutive TOs have to stop...that's how runs get started. The defense is lovely by the way...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yo you gotta be quite ^. Curry was better then your Marbury. 250,000 Dollars a game and playing the way he played I think I would play better then him. I would kick him out of here.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
FT shooting and defending the 3, same story all over again, everybody played good, jamal played the best

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Half the team still doesn't know how to box out, Lee watches on help D just like Z-Bo, and the consecutive TO's and dumb shots in clutch situations cost us this game. Everyone who played has some part in this loss...not just Curry...Big-ups to Nate Rob on his play...the only positive performance from our guard rotation. JC played well in spurts...It's time not to be so nice now...as unbiased as I am...I'm going to say things that people don't want to hear...first off being Q-Rich's entire display today was terrible. Yes he made it "kinda" difficult for Lebron but it still was a terrible result. The only thing that was entirely positive was Nate Rob...that's it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
DEFEND THE 3 POINT SHOT!!!

Same old shit all over again. There are a lot of complaints about Curry on this site, but the 3 point shot kills us every time. That's not Curry's fault. If the Knicks play better perimeter defense, they win the game and probably would have won a lot more games last year.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Half the team still doesn't know how to box out, Lee watches on help D just like Z-Bo, and the consecutive TO's and dumb shots in clutch situations cost us this game. Everyone who played has some part in this loss...not just Curry...Big-ups to Nate Rob on his play...the only positive performance from our guard rotation. JC played well in spurts...It's time not to be so nice now...as unbiased as I am...I'm going to say things that people don't want to hear...first off being Q-Rich's entire display today was terrible. Yes he made it "kinda" difficult for Lebron but it still was a terrible result. The only thing that was entirely positive was Nate Rob...that's it.

jamal had the best game tonight for the knicks, hit big shots, actually shot well at the line and had big defensive moments, stephon had a decent game, didnt play much cuz of the play of nate, but everybody had a solid game

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
DEFEND THE 3 POINT SHOT!!!

Same old shit all over again. There are a lot of complaints about Curry on this site, but the 3 point shot kills us every time. That's not Curry's fault. If the Knicks play better perimeter defense, they win the game and probably would have won a lot more games last year.

been saying that the whole summer, defending the 3 is the knicks biggest problem, not the paint