Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME Thread: New York Knicks vs. Minnesota T'Wolves 11/4

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Game Thread GAME Thread: New York Knicks vs. Minnesota T'Wolves 11/4

Knicks first home season opener Sunday 11/4 at 6:00. Lets go Knicks!

TV: MSGHD, NBALP

All predictions in game talk and all other game discussions go here.

Lets keep it up like we did last game 1st and 3rd quarters.

Superstar

i think curry can take al down low. guard penetration will be a problem and im curious to see how we deal with brewer. i think jeffries would be our best bet defensively but id like to see how balkman does on him.

No more Ricky Davis so I am happy about that. Cause Walker is to inconsistant.

Superstar

yeah are they starting him at the 3 or 4? thankfully theres nooone on their team we need to double team.

The Knicks need to stomp the T-Wolves and let the fans and media know that the Knicks are a real team on the rise.

Knicks 102 T'Wolves 90...

We must win!!! Feed Curry all day!!!
    We need to win so that we gain confidence!!!
    Blow them out!!
    LET"S GO KNICKS!!!!
    Knicks 109 Wolves 88

Superstar

yeah assuming they have brewer and walker at the 3 and 4, if we just pound it inside to our bigs their frontcourt should quickly get into foul trouble and it should be smooth sailing from there. i am still worried about penetration from their 1-3 guys and kick outs or just finishing drives and getting our big guys in foul trouble.

If yall remember last year against the Celtics, Al Jefferson gave Curry problems. He was to quick and elusive for him on offense. Curry was too foul and turnover prone of offense, so I think Jefferson outplayed Curry. This is a different year and I hope a different story. I underestimated Curry in the last game and I dont want to make the same mistake again but even if Curry struggles I expect Starbury to have a better game and i know its only the
    2nd game of the season but its a must win. They cant lose to teams like minnesota and they cant lose 2 games in a row.

Nyk Logo We better win

if we loose damn i think Isiah will be gone and our season down the drain just my thought. He is a pretty good GM but his coaching is pretty bad he should have called a timeout after the first 2 3's

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by NYC-BOY
    if we loose damn i think Isiah will be gone and our season down the drain just my thought. He is a pretty good GM but his coaching is pretty bad he should have called a timeout after the first 2 3's

if we lose to the t-wolves our season is down the drain??? isiah gone?? and because he didnt call a time out dosent mean anything...phil jackson makes moves like that all the time....we needed a lesson in what happens when u dont defend the 3pt shot....now we see if we learned our lesson this game...

knick - 108
    wolves - 91

marbs - 12 pts.....8 asists...3 to's
    crawford - 21 pts 4 rebs 4 assists
    randolph - 24 pts 14 rebs 4 assists
    curry - 18 pts 8 rebs 2 blocks

oh, and eddy does look like he lost sum weight...even his arms are more defined...less flab.....way to work eddy

I think the Knicks has to work on the 3-point D along with their defensive spacing. Last game I did see signs of good team defense, but I think they got tired in the 4th period and lost that 1/2 step which cost them the game.

Knicks 98 wolves 90

Veteran

LET'S GO KNICKS!

This should be an easy WIN for this Knick Team, Marbury always have a good game vs Telfair. And as much as alot of Knick-Fans HATE to admit "Marbury, Crawford, and Curry" are the Knicks biggest Liabilities on this team when it comes time for the three players to group TOGETHER and apply DEFENSE as a unit. And Zach & Q.Rich (has shown in Preseason) are not to far behind them on applying team-defense.
    It's ashame that Coach Isiah Thomas has not let the Knicks Powerful 2nd-Unit "PF-Lee, SF-Balkman, PG-Collins, and Combo-Nate" create their own playbook and call their own plays this season as a seperate unit. He has been using the injuries of Balkman & Collins to help out the POOR chemistry of his Slow "STARTERS" with 6th-Man Lee Frontcourt and 7th-Man Nate Backcourt performances with his Starters the majority of the game to pick-up so many of the "FLAWS" in the Starters chemistry which was not prepaired at the start of the regular season games.

Al Jefferson, Mcant, Brewer, and Telfair will score if the Knicks dont play some decent defense.

Knicks by 13 over the T-Wolves.