[QUOTE=The 1 and Only;39205]No you have pessimistic views on Curry...you act as if he will never improve. You act as if he's not the most dominant offensive big in the eastern conference...you act as if he's not being double teamed as soon as he catches the ball in the post and his still scoring 18+ pts a game while shooting 65%. This is no scrub or fat guy (like Jerome James). This is Eddy Curry...future all-star. I really don't care how you feel about any of the knicks...I just had to share my excitement when my boy killed it. This is a public site in a democratic country...speak what's on your mind. But don't expect everyone to agree with you because your ideas are only agreed upon by the minority. The majority think that Eddy is going to be great for us this season. Only the ignorant minority think that he's going to still be a 1-dimensional big. Again that's the difference between you and I...I have faith and Curry and you don't. So when he plays well...my praise goes to him while you're "realistic talk" shows up. I have no problem with that because that is what I expected...

You probably still think that Curry is going to be the next Shaq. I think from now on I'm going to skip your posts because youre to biased. I never used the words "1 dimensional" when talking about Curry. I said hes a bad rebounder and defender but I didnt say he cant improve. The only thing that Curry will ever be great at is scoring but he can become an average defender and a good rebounder. Dwight Howard is the best big man in the east. He killed it the other night when he got 28 points and 16 rebounds against Al Jefferson. MY opinions are more realistic and less biased then yours. Get realistic like me and the last poster. This arguements over.