GREAT GAME!!!!! But now is the.........

umynot

Benchwarmer
... best time to get Kobe!!!

I know we look good without him but really think about it!!

What better time to get him???

Our value is high!! We showed Kobe we can win!! The trade winds have died down!! You know that Phil Jackson would not mind getting Crawford, Marty Collins and say Q Richardson or Jeffries!!( Any combo that will work contracts,cap wise for both teams) If he is gonna lose Kobe!! add a pick or two!! Tweek the package a little ( must keep Lee and Balkman) just get it done!!

Kobe would be the best Player ever to play for our Knicks!! No offense to Willis,Earle the Pearl , Patrick or any other former great but I think even they would agree with me!! He is AVAILABLE and we can get it done!!

Come on Knick fans lets get a buss going !!!

LETS GET KOBE!!!

LETS GET KOBE!!!!

LETS GET KOBE!!!!

GO KNICKS!!!

Knicksfan71

Rookie
As much as I'd love to see Kobe in a Knicks uni, there is no way we get him without giving up Lee and Balkman. Getting him would mean giving away too much talent.

kaos1

Rookie
Kobe couldnt share the ball with Shaq. How much more with Curry and Randolph? (granted that they stay in the trade)

However, I don't think Kobe is the answer here in NY. we can score, we just need DEFENSE.

I'd rather go for Artest than Kobe. And if we cannot get Artest reasonably, we have a fine team the way it is now.

GetRealistic

Starter
Kobe couldnt share the ball with Shaq. How much more with Curry and Randolph? (granted that they stay in the trade)

However, I don't think Kobe is the answer here in NY. we can score, we just need DEFENSE.

I'd rather go for Artest than Kobe. And if we cannot get Artest reasonably, we have a fine team the way it is now.

You open the thread saying how bad we need Kobe, the so quickly backoff and ask for Artest?

Kobe would be nice but its not going to happen, and i really don't think we need Artest. Artest is a good small forward but our last 2 first round draft picks are defense first small forwards not to mention we spent all that money on Jarred Jeffereies.

In order to get Artest you'd have to trade Balkman. Balkman is a cheaper but much more athletic version of Artest. What Balkman lacks in a jumpshot he makes up for in his transition game and all around athletisim.

If the Kings offered me straight up Artest for Balkman i think i'd turn it down. (I know i'm a delusioned by last night performance) But Balkman is a good player in the league with tremendous upside. And oh yea he doesn't have any off the court baggage.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man forget kobe, keep this team together, we got something going, i know its early but the knicks are looking good and the chemistry is looking good, jamal and stephon putting up great numbers from the backcourt, eddy and zach is building, took long enough, dont screw it up

reuel

Rookie
i wouldn't mind kobe on the team as long as he knows the ball still has to move through curry and randolph first. thats how LA won their championships, by feeding the ball to their big, as well as san antonio, and even detroit with sheed and mcdyess.

but i dont think it's worth it to give up lee, balkman, and nate. if we can package jamal, Q, and none of those three, I'll be interested.

umynot

Benchwarmer
We are talking about KOBE folks!!

Why am I seeing we dont need him??

Get Artest rather then KOBE???

Kobe makes us ELITE!!! No one else just KOBE!!

Come on look at it with open eyes Kobe makes Curry and/or Randolph that much more unstoppable!! Makes Starbury finally take a back seat!! He will make anyone who stays better!! He will make the KNICKS BETTER!!

Artest is a good baller I been watching him since St Johns but he will not be a sure upgrade from Balkman!! Better then Q yes but unless Sac Town wants Q no need to pull the trigger!!

As far as who we give up... Dont add nate?? Who would you pay to see?? Nate and Crawford or Kobe?? If we trade Nate Marty I need mintes Collins can get a little roll and we will have KOBE!! Crawford sure has been BALLING!! But is he or can he Ball like KOBE??? Hell NO!!!

I know it is far fetched to think it will happen but the buzz always starts with us the fans so lets do what we can!!!

LETS GET KOBE!!!!