MSG: No. 33!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
That was a great show on MSG. Patrick Ewing admitted that he cried when he sat on the bench seeing the Knicks going to the finals of 99 without him he just went on the bus and cried, thats sad. Greatest Knick in NBA history!

umynot

Benchwarmer
He can get a job in Front Office or something!! Let him call the games with Walt ! I'm sure there is somewhere he would work out.....

Listen I love Pat as much as the next true Knick fan and I'd love to see him back in the Garden, but really where we going to stick him? Maby as an assistant giving assistance to an assistant? M.Aguire is already our Bigs coach and he is reguarded as one of the best Big Men coaches in the leage. We already have Herb Williams on the bench as our "players coach" and personaly I'd hate to see him go. So the question remains where we going to put him?(Anywhere would be good with me, but where?)

jzero29

Rotation player
Does it matter?

Does it matter where we put him? We could just have him around. He's an all time great Knick. He was the warrior, something the guys would love to see more of in any of these knicks but especially curry. Bring him in as a personal coach, for Curry. Just let him show up to practice and maybe go over some things with Curry.
I love Herb Williams, I think he does a good job, but Patrick Ewing was a star, who carried this team with his defense. The young guys will have tons of respect for him. I don't want to see Herb loss his job, but I'd like to see Ewing have some sort of influence on these players.