Who will be at Friday's game vs Orlando?

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
shit i will i have season tickets 4 something yo we gotta win this game because orlando sucks i hope nate put up a show and dunk in somebody face

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i would a geve to y 4 free my dude cause u a reel knicks fan but da thing is iam going to that game but whatever game i get go to yo be the frist il talk to ok

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
yo metrocard if i cant go to a game i give them to u but one this is clear last seseon i only miss 3 games but he where fancenithing games like te fight aganist denver last year

L xx NYK

Rookie
I will be

I will be there I have season tickets. I'll be that Loud PR Shouting for the Home team Section 420 seat 8 look for me shit buy me a beer hahahahha.....

Man me and you both. Seeing everyone going makes me want to go. Oh well i'll most likely be going when we paly the Lakers with a few of my friends so we could see Kobe.

I'm new here by the way yall. Actually not since I've been visiting here for quite awhile but I just never got around to joing up til now.

L xx NYK

Rookie
The Nose Bleeds

1st off I love my seat and could careless if im in da nose bleeds because I can see yes I can see and better yet im in the building so I feel it to It's Great. Lets Go NY................

I want to take photos of everyone on here that go to the games holla back and lets meet to take some pics this is my 1st year as a season ticket holder and I want to capture all the memories .......

Last edited:

L xx NYK

Rookie
Lmao

Hey I went to section 410 and almost got into a fight with some dude. he was upset that I sat next to him and his Girl. Hey I tried to explain I was looking for someone (knicks1stlady) but, he just kept staring at me so I had to check him and bounce out of there before I get kicked out. shit was hilarious I got a pic of him giving me the finga im telling ya it was Funny....

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Hey I went to section 410 and almost got into a fight with some dude. he was upset that I sat next to him and his Girl. Hey I tried to explain I was looking for someone (knicks1stlady) but, he just kept staring at me so I had to check him and bounce out of there before I get kicked out. shit was hilarious I got a pic of him giving me the finga im telling ya it was Funny....
OMG I saw you lol I saw you take the pic..didn't know it was you lol he was so0o0o scared:peace: