Thread: Boston is Killing Denver

Superstar

Default Boston is Killing Denver

At the half. C's: 77 Den: 38

They are an excellent team. Now granted the Nuggets are on the back end of a back to back bu the Boston team is good. Im in law school in VT so its all New England up here. Im watching the game and wow.

I think the Knicks are 1-15 more talented than the C's but their defense is tight. Iverson can't score. He ran all over us last night.

Whatthe Knicks have is resilience. They do not give up. Once the opponent lets up the Knicks capitalize. But the Knicks gotta bump that defense.

With a west coast trip coming up dont expect the rims to be friendly over there. Defense can be a safety net once we use it.

Veteran

Default How does a team with..

The best defensive center in the league allow 77 points? First half? Hmmm.
    Last edited by Knicks4lyfe; Nov 07, 2007 at 21:26.

u know is bad when boston wins because they r in our division i hope they lose all the games they have left

Superstar

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    The best defensive center in the league allow 77 points? First half? Hmmm.

im sure kendrick perkins is taking most of the shots and that ray allen and paul pierce arent attempting any jumpers.

Veteran

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    im sure kendrick perkins is taking most of the shots and that ray allen and paul pierce arent attempting any jumpers.
    And that KG was feasting on the reigning def player of the year. I was sure of that too.

Nobody not even the great Celtics can match up with our Bigs. As long as Crawford and Marbury don't have horable games when we play and our bench remains the most reliable part of our team then we should have no problem with the already anointed Champs of the East. These matchups this year should renew a great NBA rivalry between the Knicks and Celtics. (and the Knicks will get the best of the C's every time as underdogs and I'll love it)

Default Celtics look good but so do the Knicks.

Unfortunately, the celtics look like the harlem globe trotters, against a very good denver team. Practically everyone on the team was in on an asist party. We go to Boston on Nov 29th. Thats our big chance to make the rest of the league take notice. Lets go knicks, we can only get better as our guys play together. We have a couple weeks to really get it together. Isiah has to keep them focused game to game. Keep them Hungry for wins. He's got to make them remember that evryone picked them to be terrible again. He should have them playing with something to prove and a big chip on thier shoulder.
    I also think Curry is starting to see the benefit of playing good D and that scoring and offense isn't everything, it's only half the game. People cheer and go nuts for D also like tuesday night in the Garden.

That was to be expected.
    We BROKE the nuggets.
    We destroyed their confidence - we gave them double digit leads 3 times in the game and still came back and beat them....

So the Celtics were playing against a team who psyche was shattered thanks to the NY Knicks

The pre-season game against the Celtics showed me a lot about our team and our abilities against the Celtics. I know I know it was only pre-season, but did either of us act like it was a pre-season game? We will be just fine against the Celtics or any other team in the east if we just show up with intencity and defence. We have plenty of talent its just a matter of consistancy.GO KNICKS!!!