Countdown to November 29th on TNT

Blumatic

Rotation player
This is a big game. No denying that. Boston hyped up but one can understand why. Garnett's fingerprints are all over this team. They look ready. They play good D.

As for the Knicks, each game prior to the Nov. 29th game in Boston, something must improve. If we want to be a good team not only must we beat teams we must beat them in a convincing matter. By convincing i dont mean blow outs. I mean few turnovers, stifling defense, fluid offense and goos close outs each game. We are winning but there is a lot of room for improvement.

Orlando, Miami, Phoenix, Clippers, Sacramento, Denver, Golden State, Detroit, Chicago, Utah, the Boston.

10 games between now and Boston. We should go 8-2 in that stretch if we play with the same intensity while improving on our game.

I'll critique the Knicks each game leading up to the Atlantic collision on national television.

Up Next is Orlando. They bomb away from 3pt land. Our perimeter D is weak right now. A good opportunity to fix it.

GO KNICKS

jzero29

Rotation player
Lofty expectations.

As for the Knicks, each game prior to the Nov. 29th game in Boston, something must improve. If we want to be a good team not only must we beat teams we must beat them in a convincing matter. By convincing i dont mean blow outs. I mean few turnovers, stifling defense, fluid offense and goos close outs each game. We are winning but there is a lot of room for improvement.

Orlando, Miami, Phoenix, Clippers, Sacramento, Denver, Golden State, Detroit, Chicago, Utah, the Boston.

10 games between now and Boston. We should go 8-2 in that stretch if we play with the same intensity while improving on our game.

I'll critique the Knicks each game leading up to the Atlantic collision on national television.

Up Next is Orlando. They bomb away from 3pt land. Our perimeter D is weak right now. A good opportunity to fix it.

GO KNICKS
The knicks do need to improve but they have played well. But as for going 8-2, thats a tough schedule, Phoenix, Utah,Denver(maybe with Martin this time),Golden State(not bad team),Detroit and Chicago. They are all tough team. Miami, orlando and sacramento aren't pushovers either. Miami and shaq haven't played well, but Wades return is looming. Orlando is a good team. Sac, is probably the only team that isn't really that good, but they aren't terrible and artest returns from 7 game suspension for the Knicks. Heck if we go 8-2, i'll streak down to the cornerof my block and back.

8 and 2 is very optamistic. I would be happy with 6 and 4. Like JZero said the only not so good team (all NBA teams are "good") is Sacramento and they'll have Artest back in time for the Knicks game. (he might be pissed at Zeke for not trading for him:)...yet!) Hope he dosen't go all Mike Tyson on us, were just getting away from all the off-court B.S.