Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knicks Vs. Heat

No Z-Bo, no way. Marbury has taken 5 steps back from last year. His play was abysmal. I really think we should start Crawford at point, Q at SG, Balkman @ 3 with ZBo and Eddy respectively.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Thank you. Marbury is the Focus of the team, and the focus is getting blury. His time as a knick is runnin out. I laughed at that contested shot he took.. in the last seconds thats just funny steph...

oh and sorry to hear about Zachs grandmothers pass. We really could have used him today.

Same old Knicks. Play a spirited game against a good Denver team, then lay two eggs against the Magic and Heat. Sure Zbo wasn't playing but the Heat were without Wade.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who hates Marbury. He is god awful, awful shots, awful decisions, and this "so called" improved defense. Jason Williams went right by him every time he wanted to. And if i have to hear about Marbury averaging 20 and 8 again i'm going to throwup, because he did that on bad teams, and hes not even capable of it anymore. Send him to Italy now and bring me a real PG.

We've gotten into making lists of Centers that we would take over Curry so i decided to make a list of PG's i would take over "starbury". I'm not putting them in any ranking order just listing the PG's better than Marbury.

Nash
    Kidd
    Deron Williams
    Chris Paul
    Billups
    Baron Davis
    Arenas
    Parker
    Hinrich
    Felton
    Bibby
    T.J. Ford
    Randy Foye
    Jason Terry
    Andre Miller

GetRealistic True that!

I dont hate Marbury, I just dont like him as a player. That drive even though Williams missed was just pathetic D... Mardy missed 2 free throws, Isiah early T. lane violation by Lee, are all stupid little things that happened why the knicks lost. Q got injured (nothing new) and Marbury again with the towel over his head not even worried about the fans, or the teams success..

Its all about the MONEY.. I now see it in Marbury, in the beginning with his rookie contract back in Minnesota, he actually tried... I respect his shot sometimes, but Jamal has opened up to be the leader, and the playmaker of the team. Marburys role in my opinion is a 350k bench player.

terrible L, inexcusable, though i would have rather have jamal shooting that last shot instead of steph

Yeah but Jamal wasn't open. 77 games to go we got a 4 game road trip to the west, and WE Should be 4-1 but we are 2-3.... Cleveland w,Minnesota W, Denver w, Magic L, HEAT WWWW!!!!!!!! . . . . . Its hard being a F#^kin die hard knick fan.

Veteran

The Knicks without Zach is worst than the 0-6 Miami Heat (Miami is 1-5 Thanks to Bum Marbury, Silly Crawford, Nothing Curry, injury prone Q.Rich, and Bum No Playbook Coach Isiah.).
    Pat Riley did not see a WIN untill Wades 3rd or 4th Game back.

How do you lose to the Miami Heat???

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Send him to Italy now and bring me a real PG.
    All I gotta say is

WE need a leader PG on this team. I know there's 77 more games left but we need a LEADER!

Its disappointing I watched the whole game, and the last two minutes were a nightmare 9-0 run FOR THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think... Not to mention the 2nd quarter run by the heat, but we did come back after that. I kinda knew that his game wasn't goin to be a w...

the garden was silent...

Veteran

Leave Mardy Collins two missed FT shots out of this Knick Lost.
    Veteran Player Marbury, Crawford, and Curry was supposed to lead a charge for the WIN after Collins missed those FT.

This was the first time Mardy Collins received any decent minutes on the court this season.
    Isiah Thomas did not include second season Mardy Collins in any playingtime or involve him in any rotation from Training Camp, Preseason, or in the first 4 regular season games.

How this team is being coached at the start of this season after 3 terrible losing seasons is ashame, a Joke, and how to start off to a losing season in the NBA...<!-- / message -->

Yeah kiya but lil things like that cost teams games. freak. Tell me how Crawford is at fault besides his poor shooting ? Marbury for sure.

Kiya having playing time has nothing to do with stepping up to the line and knocking down free throws. His two misses were far from the cause of the loss, but he should be held accountable for not making his free throws just like Curry should be.

Also David Lee has played good this season, but is it just me or has that mid range jumper not improved at all?