Thread: Props to Jason Williams!!!!

Default Props to Jason Williams!!!!

Hey guys I hope nobody minds but I have to give Jwill some props.He is from my state of West Virginia and we hardly ever see a kid go pro very often like he did and he is making the whole state very proud of him.I got to go watch one or two games when he played in high school with Randy Moss and it was awesome.I have watched all of his games on tv and everytime I see him out there playing in the NBA I still can't believe it.

I think its funny b/c I have always wanted him to make a game winning shot in the last few seconds of a game and what does he do he has burnt my Knicks twice now. Anyways I think he played a great game tonight againist Marbury,I may even think he outplayed Marbury tonight.

im at WVU now for school. not to bad down here, sept no knick games. u got O.J. Mayo comin out a West Virginia and his teamate Patrick Paterson starting at Kentucky this year. only thing i ever liked about Jason Williams was his crazy passes in Sacramento, off his elbow passes and ****.

Thumbs down Sorry Homie

I MIND !!! TAKE THAT PROPS TO J WILL STUFF TO A HEAT FORUM
    WHATS WRONG WITH U WHY DONT YOU GIVE LARRY BROWN PROPS TO WHILE YOURE AT IT. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT .

Originally Posted by blacula3000
    WHATS WRONG WITH U WHY DONT YOU GIVE LARRY BROWN PROPS TO WHILE YOURE AT IT. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT .
    calm down. they won't win much this year. Be a bit more open minded! If J-Will were from your village you would cheer for him as well. Heck, people in NY were cheering for MJ.

Originally Posted by naterob4
    im at WVU now for school. not to bad down here, sept no knick games. u got O.J. Mayo comin out a West Virginia and his teamate Patrick Paterson starting at Kentucky this year. only thing i ever liked about Jason Williams was his crazy passes in Sacramento, off his elbow passes and ****.
    lol yeah I remember those Sac days with those crazy assed passes.They threw him right into the starting five and I think that hurt him alot.He is now a different Jwill and is playing much smarter and im glad he is.I wanted him to become a NBA champion and now he is.Oh the reason I never miss a Knicks game is b/c nba league pass and I love it!!

calm down. they won't win much this year. Be a bit more open minded! If J-Will were from your village you would cheer for him as well. Heck, people in NY were cheering for MJ.

Thanks Pat,for understanding!! Yes it does mean alot to us to get to watch a native west virginian go pro.

Calm down man,I an't hurting nobody or doing anything wrong.I'll always be a Knick fan forever but I always have to root for my West Virginia boys to do good.
    Last edited by WVKnickfan; Nov 12, 2007 at 22:36.