New Starting Line Up

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
According to the NY daily News Curry is on thin ice also....

Randolph
Lee
Balkman
Jamal Crawford
Mardy Collins

If Curry gets benched and Steph doesnt dress as well as Q being hurt...

Is this possible?
That's a small name but hard core D line up

jzero29

Rotation player
Doesn't look bad

Doesn't look so bad, Might lack scoring, but other team should have some trouble.

nyk_nyk

All Star
According to the NY daily News Curry is on thin ice also....

Randolph
Lee
Balkman
Jamal Crawford
Mardy Collins

If Curry gets benched and Steph doesnt dress as well as Q being hurt...

Is this possible?
That's a small name but hard core D line up
I like the lineup, but let's be real... they're not going to win enough games for you. Balkman, Collins and Lee lack the scoring needed. Well, Lee can score when he's close to the basket but that's about it.

What did Eddy do?

This is so damn confusing!

True Eddy is far from a complete Center, but his numbers the other night were exactly the type of numbers he put up all last season when Isiah was praising him. He looked very agressive in the first half. They just stopped going to him. I don't think he's the type of player that will perform well after being benched, I thikn once he loses confidence, then it's all down hill from there. I don't agree at all.

I doubt he gets benched, I think this is just a warning shot

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
This is so damn confusing!

True Eddy is far from a complete Center, but his numbers the other night were exactly the type of numbers he put up all last season when Isiah was praising him. He looked very agressive in the first half. They just stopped going to him. I don't think he's the type of player that will perform well after being benched, I thikn once he loses confidence, then it's all down hill from there. I don't agree at all.

I doubt he gets benched, I think this is just a warning shot

I don't think he'll be benched either. However, Eddy needs to stay focused on both ends of the floor. If he not the hot hand the Knicks look towards, he drifts. That isn't fair to the other guys on this team fighting for a W. He needs to have double doubles to even be considered an All-Star. I really hope he picks up his intensity on both ends of the floor.

4.4 DRPG this year should be at least 6-7. He differs to others guys. Eddy your a team leader now. FIGHT FOR EVERY BALL!

On the good side of the ledger Eddy indeed leads the NBA in FG% at 67%!

nyk_nyk

All Star
4.4 DRPG this year should be at least 6-7. He differs to others guys. Eddy your a team leader now. FIGHT FOR EVERY BALL!

Telling Eddy to fight for every ball is like asking a dude to impregnate Amy Winehouse... It ain't gonna happen!!

I'm convinced that EC only has enough fight in him to put the ball in the basket. He's not motivated or sees the satisfaction of blocking a shot or snatching a rebound out of the air and yelling in a defiant manner. I would love to see him get mad when he misses a shot and when his man scores. I want everyone collectively on the team to take defense personal. The sad thing is, it probably will never happen. Rebounding, like defense is about 85% effort and either you have it in you or you dont.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
our team is stacked with rebounders, thats not the issue. Randolph, lee, balkman are monsters on the glass. Curry needs to step up on help d and see plays develop, hes always a split second late and gets dunked on constintly.