Lets Get Kobe Now!!!

umynot

Benchwarmer
Kobe turned down a deal to go to the pistons last night? That's what I read!!
(Kobe - Rip,Prince ,another player and a 1st rd pick)

If thats true why did he turn it down??? He wont find a more Champion ready team to be traded to!!!

We must find a way to make a package for him right now!!!

Trade Marbury (everyone thinks his 21 mil coming off the books in 2009 as a hot commodity ) Malik Rose (also big # coming off the books) maybe Crawford ,Nate or anyone that can get us Kobe!!

Give him the key to the city if thats what it takes!!!!

Isiah the answer to your prayers is Kobe!!!

NYKnicks15

Starter
Kobe actually wanted to play in Detroit.. it wasnt Kobe vetoing it as so much the situation defusing in LA. Lakers are winning.. Kobes lowered his stance.. Kupchak never wanted to trade him and Buss lowered his stance as well.

I would love for Kobe to be on this team and furthermore my three team deal is the best i can come up with.

Lakers get- Marbury, Crawford, Lee & 1st round pick.
Kings get- Vladimir radmanovic, Renaldo Balkman
Knicks get- Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest.

but thats highly unlikely also is a package for Kobe in a one on one trade because of Marburys high price. It would take either Marbury and all of our young contracts for Kobe or Marbury and Crawford with some young guns for Kobe and Radmanovic. or somehow and less likely a package starting with Crawford, Malik Rose and Quentin Richardson with Nate Robinson.

I actually think we should start looking at the Lakers though... for LAMAR ODOM. easier to comeby have to give up less talent and the lakers are always trying to get rid of him. a new york native who would thrive here.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Kobe turned down a deal to go to the pistons last night? That's what I read!!
(Kobe - Rip,Prince ,another player and a 1st rd pick)

If thats true why did he turn it down??? He wont find a more Champion ready team to be traded to!!!

We must find a way to make a package for him right now!!!

Trade Marbury (everyone thinks his 21 mil coming off the books in 2009 as a hot commodity ) Malik Rose (also big # coming off the books) maybe Crawford ,Nate or anyone that can get us Kobe!!

Give him the key to the city if thats what it takes!!!!

Isiah the answer to your prayers is Kobe!!!

Who here wouldn't want Kobe? We simple would have to lose Balkman and Lee to do so. We can't empty the cupboard that way. Kobe simply won't come here if there wasn't tools to get us over the hump.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Who here wouldn't want Kobe? We simple would have to lose Balkman and Lee to do so. We can't empty the cupboard that way. Kobe simply won't come here if there wasn't tools to get us over the hump.

Exactly we can't trade away BOTH young talents b/c that would be stupid.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Exactly we can't trade away BOTH young talents b/c that would be stupid.

Having a team of Curry, Randolph and Kobe is worth losing our young gunz. Besides Curry and Randolph are young and Kobe is too. Kobe with those two would be most dangerous starters in the league

metrocard

Legend
lol...hypocrites. Kobe shits on his team, and is asked to be traded every week, and wants to be a contending team, and has a trade veto. We would need to start atleast two-three starters, and some draft picks and young prospects we have to get him. Our team we be depleted and Kobe will be veto. Even if he did come to the Knicks, he would just shit on us too just like he did in LA.

Excuse my french but; fuck Kobe, he's a fucking bitch ass cry baby. Be professional like Lebron; Cavs management didn't do any special moves in the offense season, but Lebron is still busting his ass on the court for Cleveland to win games.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Well Metro, If the Cavs continue not to do anything special, lets see how long it will take for Lebron to stay quiet or for that matter stay in Cleveland.

I personally would like Kobe on the team, and even though Zach is our best player right now, I beleive this is the reason you add him in that trade. Zach Crawford Rose and Jones along with a first round pick will get Kobe and a throw in to the Knicks.

Then we use one of our young guns, Lee, Balkman, Chandler, Morris, along with Q-Rich and get either Artest or Camby... we are headed to the Championship.... I said it, Fuck the Celtics

NYKnicks15

Starter
my opinion is we need a mix up of some sort and a core of Kobe, Randolph and Curry is a pretty good one.

just a reminder, please watch your language in here guys. gotta start crackin down on that to make it more friendly for all users. especially the personal attacks. and metro man, this isnt a stab at you... but what happened to you? haha are you the one that would have heated but thought provoking debates with me? now you swear a lot and attack people with insults.. is the same user using that account? just wondering. and dont take that as an insult its just you seem like two different people ha.

metrocard

Legend
my opinion is we need a mix up of some sort and a core of Kobe, Randolph and Curry is a pretty good one.

just a reminder, please watch your language in here guys. gotta start crackin down on that to make it more friendly for all users. especially the personal attacks. and metro man, this isnt a stab at you... but what happened to you? haha are you the one that would have heated but thought provoking debates with me? now you swear a lot and attack people with insults.. is the same user using that account? just wondering. and dont take that as an insult its just you seem like two different people ha.

All this Knicks drama has increased my blood pressure, its not easy. I just want it to end.

paris401

Starter
metro... u gotta hang with starbury a bit... i'm sure the weed he gets is top notch, and the women...

on 2nd thought... f...you metro.... i goin to hang with him....

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lol...hypocrites. Kobe shits on his team, and is asked to be traded every week, and wants to be a contending team, and has a trade veto. We would need to start atleast two-three starters, and some draft picks and young prospects we have to get him. Our team we be depleted and Kobe will be veto. Even if he did come to the Knicks, he would just shit on us too just like he did in LA.

Excuse my french but; fuck Kobe, he's a fucking bitch ass cry baby. Be professional like Lebron; Cavs management didn't do any special moves in the offense season, but Lebron is still busting his ass on the court for Cleveland to win games.

i actually agree wit metro for the first time in a while, kobe is talented as hell but he only thinks about himself

NYKnicks15

Starter
hahah nicely done metro. the same has been done for me.. well except that i get so frustrated i dont bother coming up with opinions anymore haha. good to have you on board still though!

but yeah unless a third team is involved like the Kings i dont see a knicks/kobe deal getting done nor do i see kobe wanting to come here UNLESS marbury and isiah are gone. he doesnt want the turmoil.. then again in kobes mind perhaps hell be the savior.

with marburys contract and kobes similar itll be hard to get it done. and it also would take savvy to not include randolph/curry tandem which is probably the only reason (talent wise) that bryant would even think he has a chance at winning the championship.

Id send Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford, David Lee & Wilson Chandler with a first round pick or two for Kobe Bryant and Vladimir Radmanovic.

Brown/Bynum/Mihm
Lee/Turiaf/Cook
Odom/Walton/Chandler
Crawford/Evans/Vujacic/Karl
Marbury/Fisher/Crittenton/Farmar

Curry/Morris/James
Randolph/Rose
Balkman/Radmanovic/Jeffries
Bryant/Richardson/Fred Jones
Robinson/Collins

but i doubt thatd ever happen.