Trades for Marbury.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
I'd love number Two to happen but we have to get marbury out of the NBA he is a cancer to everyteam he's played on hes garbage sooo what aout the indiviuale stats means nothing without wins he has none when it matters ... honestly i'd trade balkman marbury zach and crawford for Kobe and luke walton

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
zach cuase hes not reliable and he a black whole never passes the ball we need team work not a dark whole ! atleast curry passes the ball

number 2 is prolly the best cuz we're getting a great point guard in return without giving up david lee, not not mention getting ron artest, who we've been talking about getting for almost a year now...this team neeeeeds defense and artest satisfys that need

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I would trade Marbury for a Knicks Mascot.. .We need one it would be cool to have one.

EIther trade Marbury for a Mascot, or Marbury can be the mascot. Ideas. .. A Knickerbocker would be cool, like a sailor that came to the USA from Europe.. Thats were the knicks name comes from.

jimkcchief88

All Star
No use debating this topic. Nobody in the league is stupid enough to want "Starbury" esp. with his bloated salary. We were the only team dumb enough to pay this idiot all that money to destroy the team. Cut bait at the end of the season and let Starbury peddle shoes for a living.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
The day we trade Marbury...is the day we enter the state of rebuilding because none of our PGs are ready. But I'm done with this roster...we have to change up something...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
We can always trade a bad contract for another bad contract. Miami is looking for a new pg. May be Marbury needs a change of scenery. The same may apply to Williams, who by the way was a beast before sac f'd up his game. I know historians disagree because Williams had some odd passes; this was due to his speed. His court vision is a lot better now and he's much less of a shoot first guy then Marbury.

Blunt
Williams

for
Marbury

Getrdun

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I love watching Nocioni play ball he has the heart of a lion.How about

the Bulls get Marbury,Randoph

and

The Knicks get Nocioni,Ben Gordon, or Hendrik

Or the bulls get Marbury,Randoph

and the Knicks get Wallace,Gordon

The Knicks and Bulls have traded with eachother before and maybe they could do it again.

Last edited: