Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAME THREAD: Knicks at Kings

Veteran

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    His footwork and ball denial are elite when compared to other point guards.

please... please don't ever use the word 'elite' and marbury in the same sentence

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by paris401
    please... please don't ever use the word 'elite' and marbury in the same sentence
    elite penetrator(no homo)
    elite body composition
    elite tattoos
    elite scoring
    elite career stats
    elite defense on SG's
    elite driving strong to the bask
    elite cheap sneakers
    elite funny interviews
    Last edited by metrocard; Nov 17, 2007 at 17:53.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Does anyone know what happened to Zach Randolph??

Will he play tonight vs. Denver?
    lol if u watched the game u watched the game or any knick games u should no what happened to him don't look at a box score and think u can criticize how people played

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by illmatic
    lol if u watched the game u watched the game or any knick games u should no what happened to him don't look at a box score and think u can criticize how people played
    ya. I know his grandmother died,

you are mad dumb, How can't I know that his Grandmother died.... I know he is still havin a hard time, but he gotta come back.... There is no more excuses..

Oh, and you must be a Marbury freak... Based on what I said about Marbury you dont like, and you wanna make me look bad... Lol good try.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Nov 17, 2007 at 16:59.

Think before you say something again. ill.

Nyk Logo

friday was her funeral dip**** u made yourself look bad u don't need my help your too blind to see marbury shut kevin martin down in the 4th quarter knicks got back into the game because of this with curry on the bench and when he was in we got burned on the pick and roll cuz of him

friday was her funeral dip**** u made yourself look bad u don't need my help your too blind to see marbury shut kevin martin down in the 4th quarter knicks got back into the game because of this with curry on the bench and when he was in we got burned on the pick and roll cuz of him
    I only quoted you to let you know I think Illmatic is the greatest album of all time. I wish I got to see that 4th quarter, watching Marbury go to work on defense is a privelage. How many point guards could play the defense on shooting guards that he does? The way he plays defense is very original but effective. Clyde refferred to it last year as "Marbury clinging to his opponent like a cheap suit." I cant wait to watch him tonight (no homo).

no dip**** here, watch what you say again.. You must have fantasy's wit Marbury son, you really in to him...It probably cuz he from NY, thats why mostly everyone here is protecting Marbury. I thought it was Thursday...

Plus Marbs gets his 250,000 dollars a game, he at least should put some effort into what he does. Offense wise its easy to get on Kevin, he shoots EFFECTIVE fg % , not contested like most players in NY, so if you put a hand up he won't be nailing the three.

Thanks for the brillant explanation dip****...

Originally Posted by metrocard
    elite penetrator(no homo)
    elite body composition
    elite tattoos
    elite scoring
    elite career stats
    elite defense on SG's
    elite driving strong to the bask
    elite cheap sneakers
    elite funny interviews
    elite record for embarassing behavoir
    elite record for losing and not winning playoff games
    elite record for getting tossed by every team management with a brain
    elite record for throwing up bricks and making turnovers in the last few minutes
    elite record for making excuses

Look, why is it so difficult for guys to see that stats and athletic ability are not the same thing as winning?

Winning is as much a state of mind as it is about talent. It's about character.

If you want to learn what winning and losing is all about, rent "The Hustler" with George C Scott, Paul Newman, and Jackie Gleason. It's a very good movie in its own right, but the analysis of winning and losing should be required viewing for all professional athletes and everyone on this message board. If it was, no one would be defending Marbury or asking for Artest and we might actually be able to put together a winning team.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

My elites outnumber your weak list of elites. You lose again.

Movies aren't real.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    My elites outnumber your weak list of elites. You lose again.

Movies aren't real.
    Movies aren't real, but the discussion of character and how it impacts winning and losing is very real. That's why the movie won awards.

If you don't understand its message, it puts you in Marbury's class, but in another way.

It means you may know a real lot about basketball and basketball stats but nothing about winning and losing. Watch the flick. It's real.

[QUOTE1. I thought Lee spent the whole summer working on his jump shot? He had a fine "David Lee" game, but I see no improvement at all so far. This guy should be in the gym all day working on his mid range jumper. When he's done with that he should be lifting weights to strengthen his upper body.
    ][/QUOTE]

How can you put down a guy like David Lee that gives you a double double almost every game?? Yes his jump shot has'nt improved BUT when you can score and get rebounds like he does then he does'nt need a jump shot b/c he is always under the basket.

3. We are desperately missing Balkman's energy. He also needs to work on a mid range jumper, but he's a better overall player this year.

Listen I like Balkman and he does bring energy to the team like Lee BUT how can you say he has improved when he has been hurt for half the games.IMO and you don't have to agree!! Lee is a better player than Balkman b/c he brings more to the team.He scores more,rebounds more,and is completly a better fit for this team b/c of the way he plays.Yes they both bring tons of energy but Lee just has better numbers.I hope the Knicks front office will get their heads on straight and keep both of these players but if one needed to be traded then it has to be Balkman.

Veteran

Originally Posted by David Lee is #1
    [QUOTE1. BUT when you can score and get rebounds like he does then he does'nt need a jump shot b/c he is always under the basket..

no question lee bounds, and scores underneath... BUT... if we want to improve as a team... maybe be a playoff team... heaven forbid a championship caliber team... maybe we need our players tobe able to spread the court... be able to hit a 8-10-12 footer... lee so far is not that player..

Originally Posted by paris401
    no question lee bounds, and scores underneath... BUT... if we want to improve as a team... maybe be a playoff team... heaven forbid a championship caliber team... maybe we need our players tobe able to spread the court... be able to hit a 8-10-12 footer... lee so far is not that player..

In that case we might as well trade all the forwards and centers b/c none of them can make a 10-12 foot jumpshot.

Veteran

Originally Posted by David Lee is #1
    In that case we might as well trade all the forwards and centers b/c none of them can make a 10-12 foot jumpshot.
    maybe that's the answer....