GAME THREAD: Knicks at Kings

knicklover

Benchwarmer
My elites outnumber your weak list of elites. You lose again.

Movies aren't real.

Movies aren't real, but the discussion of character and how it impacts winning and losing is very real. That's why the movie won awards.

If you don't understand its message, it puts you in Marbury's class, but in another way.

It means you may know a real lot about basketball and basketball stats but nothing about winning and losing. Watch the flick. It's real.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
[QUOTE1. I thought Lee spent the whole summer working on his jump shot? He had a fine "David Lee" game, but I see no improvement at all so far. This guy should be in the gym all day working on his mid range jumper. When he's done with that he should be lifting weights to strengthen his upper body.
][/QUOTE]

How can you put down a guy like David Lee that gives you a double double almost every game?? Yes his jump shot has'nt improved BUT when you can score and get rebounds like he does then he does'nt need a jump shot b/c he is always under the basket.

3. We are desperately missing Balkman's energy. He also needs to work on a mid range jumper, but he's a better overall player this year.

Listen I like Balkman and he does bring energy to the team like Lee BUT how can you say he has improved when he has been hurt for half the games.IMO and you don't have to agree!! Lee is a better player than Balkman b/c he brings more to the team.He scores more,rebounds more,and is completly a better fit for this team b/c of the way he plays.Yes they both bring tons of energy but Lee just has better numbers.I hope the Knicks front office will get their heads on straight and keep both of these players but if one needed to be traded then it has to be Balkman.

paris401

Starter
[QUOTE1. BUT when you can score and get rebounds like he does then he does'nt need a jump shot b/c he is always under the basket..

no question lee bounds, and scores underneath... BUT... if we want to improve as a team... maybe be a playoff team... heaven forbid a championship caliber team... maybe we need our players tobe able to spread the court... be able to hit a 8-10-12 footer... lee so far is not that player..

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
no question lee bounds, and scores underneath... BUT... if we want to improve as a team... maybe be a playoff team... heaven forbid a championship caliber team... maybe we need our players tobe able to spread the court... be able to hit a 8-10-12 footer... lee so far is not that player..

In that case we might as well trade all the forwards and centers b/c none of them can make a 10-12 foot jumpshot.