Charlie Ward a net?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i just wanted to start a topic ward up when i read it in daily news. i realy hope this is bogus. ward a net?

Thomas hasn't ruled out trying to re-sign Charlie Ward once he clears waivers. Ward, waived by the Suns yesterday, wants to sign with a team that will use him as the No. 1 backup.

Ward wants to remain in the New York area, which would give the Nets an inside track. But San Antonio and Dallas are regarded as the leading candidates to sign Ward.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/story/152647p-134395c.html

oh and the article also mentions a possible trade between knicks and cavs: williams + doleac for darius miles

allan20

Benchwarmer
thank God he signed with san antonio, i was close to change my feelings about him if he would have went with the nets

i'm sure he'll be doing a great job in texas, and at least he'll make the playoffs...

aaron

Rookie
I think that charlie ward should be happy that any nba team will take him onto their roster. He is one of the knicks from the pre thomas era that is most likely to be playing in europe or the ABA in the next 5 years. I hope that he realizes that he chose the wrong sport when he thinks of his heisman award trophy while he's sitting on the pine.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I think Charlie Ward went with his heart. He would make a great addition to many teams in the NBA, like the Celtics. Thats a team that could use his leadership and passing abilities more than the Spurs.

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
ward finally got to score for his new team in spurs` last game vs twolves 7 pts, 2 rebounds, 3 assists. i am sure gonna miss him