My biggest problem, while watching tonights game...

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Ugh... I've said this to myself, plenty of times in the past. I hate the combination of Kenny Smith & Gus Johnson, just terrible broadcasting. Gus Johnson is wrong A LOT and rarely corrects himself. and Kenny belongs in a studio with Barkley and Ernie he's not a good play by play analyst.

I know the game finished late but man these two guys almost put me to sleep

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Ugh... I've said this to myself, plenty of times in the past. I hate the combination of Kenny Smith & Gus Johnson, just terrible broadcasting. Gus Johnson is wrong A LOT and rarely corrects himself. and Kenny belongs in a studio with Barkley and Ernie he's not a good play by play analyst.

nah u buggin, they make a nice combo, i love gus johnson, way better than breen, breen is the biggest knick hater

metrocard

Legend
Gus Johnson is the best sports announcer in the world.

Kenny Smith is mad cool...its like your friend is an announcing a game, Kenny Smith announces the game from a fan perspective which is always cool.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer

my biggest problem wa watching crawford shoot every time he got it

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
nah u buggin, they make a nice combo, i love gus johnson, way better than breen, breen is the biggest knick hater

I hate hearing Gus Johnson say "Brooklyn Style" whenever Steph drives to the whole... I think it's stupid... lol
Breen may be a hater at least he's honest. How many times has Breen said Lee should start... now the Daily News reports it today and it's like new news

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Mike Breen is the man, along with Walt are a great combo. The way Walt talks makes you understand the game more, and more. He is a teacher when he talks, and I agree with him 99% of the time, Walt is the man.

Kenny Smith for some reason we are always in a close game and loose or its a blow out when he is broadcastin he is like a curse, I guess he still remembers the 94 finals, and he just curses us out of winning. Sounds very stupid and most of you will think that, but could be true.

jzero29

Rotation player
Couldn't agree more

my biggest problem wa watching crawford shoot every time he got it
He's not the worst guy, but we have no decent sg, Q has been terrible and steph has gone bonkers, collins has been terrible, Jones hasn't been anything special, robison has been the best guard by far. Crawford is way to erratic. He's all over the place and he handles the ball more than any other guard, leads the team in turnovers with 32, next is curry with 19. hmmm, why doesn't everybody see that he's a big problem.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Yeah Lee hsould start. Let Curry's lazy no defensive playing ass come off the bench

Because Lee is such a great defender? C'mon lee needs to continue where he is. come off the bench and provide a spark. Because as great as a rebounder he is, he is no defender, sorry to tell ya

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Because Lee is such a great defender? C'mon lee needs to continue where he is. come off the bench and provide a spark. Because as great as a rebounder he is, he is no defender, sorry to tell ya

Lee is a better defender then Curry but thats no sayin much. I agree with u lilman bklyn, Lee is a great rebounder but hes not a good defender.

Kenny made a Big L reference, i forget what he was talkin about but he said to Gus that someone was so ahead of their time that their parents hadnt met yet. I liked hearin that, big L was one of the best ever, he'd be on top of the rap game if he was still here today R.I.P. Big L, Bloodshed
Children of the Corn wouldve been one of the best rap groups ever

Gus Kenny and Clyde are all cool, especially Clyde. Fuck Breen

I don't mind either combinations. Clyde explains and knows a lot more about the game, during play-by-play at least, then is Kenny Smith. And I like listening to Gus Johnson on road games more then home games, and I like listening to Breen during home games more then road games. Gus brings more enthusiasm then Breen, but I don't mind either.

I'd still rather have Breen and Clyde though