For the 1 and only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep trying to impress me with you coop in bayridge. Who cares? I got a house in Jamaica where i'm from. So ask yourself, house in the tropics or gayridge? Every normal would take the tropics. I'm not impressed. What you make every two weeks, is what I pay in taxes. So feel free to respond again...since you don't care and all.

PS - You do know Jamaica is a 3rd world country, right? I could buy 5 houses there with the money from my empty pepsi cans

Cheers brother. We know a lot, but its useless if we don't share our knowledge. Its our job as fans to get that information out so the Knicks nation can be more aware of Isiah's blatant mistakes and more aware about the future.

Peace.

No doubt, this place seems kinda hopeless at times.

Peep ultimateknicks.com forums too, lots of insightful posters there that aren't brainwashed.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
No one gives a fuck about Jamaica, lol.

Except the like 10million tourists that go there a year...you f*cking idiot.

If you pepsi cans can net 350 000 US for a dump.

You have to try an attack my wife now? I have no problem with you steppin' to me wifey is off limits. But when a guy like you who probably makes mom jokes due to low self esteem drops one of these genius gems, why worry? I can expect a response from you and metrosexual aka Andrew Cunanan. You can tell you're a nobody, and trust I far more educated than you. At work, I have an education account. I recently recieved my Fiber Optic certificate. I also run my department with Government of Alberta. First black person ever. So f*ck you. And in Canada, there's no affirmative action. So I'm pretty sure I'm qualified. What's you pedigree? Grade school? GED? Some community college that if you show up they pass you? Whatever dude, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Since you got nothing useful to contribute except for some tired 3rd grade comebacks

You are dismissed
I have nothing to contribute?? A lot more than you do you inbred homeless asshole.How do you get on the net being homeless and all?? Wait,never mind.You must also be a male prostitute!!! You are nothing but pond scum.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This was entertaining, Lilman Bklyn Dr. Crappy George M. and One and ONly all get shut down. This is a classic thread, props to Metro and Protect Your Picks Isiah.

Your Winners:

MetroCard and Protect Your Picks Isiah!!!!​

The Losers:

Dr. Crappy, George M., and One and Phony

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I have nothing to contribute?? A lot more than you do you inbred homeless asshole.How do you get on the net being homeless and all?? Wait,never mind.You must also be a male prostitute!!! You are nothing but pond scum.

Just give up man its over you lost.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Just give up man its over you lost.

What you know about DMX snitch? You a fool. Another Metrosexual. That cool clown stay down with Cunanan Jr. You're opinion means alot to me...I think tonight I'll lose sleep over what you said. Since you ain't that bright, what I jus dropped right thurr, that was called SARCASM! Now go find a grown to help you read this post.

"You can tell you're a nobody, and trust I far more educated than you. At work, I have an education account. I recently recieved my Fiber Optic certificate."

I could say something here, but i will let you words speak volumes.

This was entertaining, Lilman Bklyn Dr. Crappy George M. and One and ONly all get shut down. This is a classic thread, props to Metro and Protect Your Picks Isiah.

Your Winners:

MetroCard and Protect Your Picks Isiah!!!!​

The Losers:

Dr. Crappy, George M., and One and Phony

:raise:

I would like to say thank you to my competiton for making it so easy to clown them.

Status
Not open for further replies.