Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulls@Knicks

Nyk Logo Bulls@Knicks

Any game comments?, it was an early game, some probably didn't watch. The big news out of this game is that THE LOSING STREAK IS OVER! I don't know how long we can keep winning but hopefully we can keep it up.

I would love to be surprised, but against Utah and Boston? At least it is going to be tough. However, it was great to see that they tried to play solid defence, but to me it looks as if the Bulls are in serious trouble. What the heck is wrong wth Ben Wallace. Okay, he had 12 boards but did you see this last rebound when he threw the ball against his own knee? I wouldn't trade for him right now.

Veteran

I only caught 23 seconds of the Knicks 3rd WIN this season.

Watching TWO terrible Teams compete against each other is not something you do on a Saturday afternoon

wins always feel some what good even though it was against a team struggling a lil more then us... zach is deff the new black hole tho

Thumbs up

yeah I really liked the energy the knicks played with today. if they could only play like this every game. Oh yeah we NEED freethrows!!!

I'd like to trade Z.Randolf for B.Wallace it would fix both our team "Holes". Someone already stated this and I agree 100%. It would give the Bulls the much needed post offence they need and it would also still leave them with all the pieces to go and get Kobe if it dosen't work with Zack. It would give the Knicks the much needed defencive pressance in the paint. Hell through in a second round pick and maby some body like Collins,Morris or even Chandler to make the deal look more attractive just get it done! Then we could keep all our young studs (Lee,Balkman and Nate) and sign Artest next year while we most likley say goodbye to Steph, M.Rose, both have expiring contracts at the end of 08-09 season very tradeable or canadates for buyouts, Then there's F.Jones who's contract is up at the end of this year and hopefully we can lose that fat-ass J.James from our roster one way or another!

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I only caught 23 seconds of the Knicks 3rd WIN this season.

Watching TWO terrible Teams compete against each other is not something you do on a Saturday afternoon
    I agree, not something you want to do on a saturday afternoon, and I'm not happy that is only there 3rd WIN either, we should have more than that but a win is a win.

marbury played great, balkman did also...very aggresive against nocioni, the team defense was good, q. gave up too many uncontested shots trying to grab rebounds to increase his rebound numbers...that caused them to come back in the 4th, leaving kirk open on a jumper and nocioni on 2 jumpers from the top of the key....zach has passing ability cuz he fed curry 3 or 4 times, but its that we just donest want to pass i think, because he also gets doubles often....scrappy win, but hey, its a dub

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    wins always feel some what good even though it was against a team struggling a lil more then us... zach is deff the new black hole tho
    I feel you man ! i actually want him and marbs and isiah Out then we can get a top 10 pick and build over and next season have hope... i hate to be such a pesamest but i wanna see our organization with class! and that means getting rid of the posion... trade zach and marbs for picks to anyone who wants a great PF and a scorer

marbury and balkman played well.

I was at the game. It was pretty ugly. Steph got boo'ed when he got announced, and whenever he touched the ball early, but he played a good game.

Q Rich is a zombie. Yeah, he got some rebounds, but mostly because he wasn't guarding his man and the Bulls were missing their shots. He can't hit anything, and now he's hesitating to take open shots. He couldn't even hit a free throw. Get him off the floor.

Gordon and Heinrich looked like crap. Neither one got into a flow. Tyrus Thomas had a few nice moves early, but then disappeared. The Bulls look really bad.

Eddy Curry is such a stump on defense.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I was at the game too. Good game. I enjoyed it. Z Bo was a STUMP on offense despite getting some points. Sloppy play at times. We were up in the 3rd and into the fourth with 9 minutes left in the 4th they tied it up..... Marbs I gotta give him some credit for the win. Did you guys see Curry pass it into the camera man.... That was a bad turnover. Balkman had nice energy off the bench too. Luol Deng didn't play, Nocinoi was on fire in the 4th period. I thought we would blow it after that tie they made on us

Pictures of the game.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Z Bo had a bad game despite getting to the foul line and fg wise...
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Nov 24, 2007 at 21:12.

Although I have to give MArbury credit for his game, did you see the smirk on his face when he got booed?

I didn't notice any smirk, but then I was up in the 300s.

Marbury did play better defense than he had been, although at the end of one quarter, he just let Gordon blow right by him.

It was great to get the win, but the way the team played, didn't instill much confidence.

Nate did not play well, and we really need him to step up. David Lee didn't get any minutes in the second half, not sure why...

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I was in 341 Row H. What section were you at?