Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utah Jazz@ New York Knicks

Nyk Logo Utah Jazz@ New York Knicks

It looks like the Knicks came to play tonight, I'm tuning in on MSG and the first half was great. Randolph and Marbury showed up tonight. Halfway through the third there looking pretty good, hopefully we can finish out what we started.

Default OMG did you see that?

What did Jamal just do, lol SICKKKKKKK

holly balllls is this our team and jamal take back everything I trashed u about but u have been a good leader ...marbury turns star tonight and even maybe a leader? a lot of comraderee

good game

Knicks actually looked good tonight. I'm not going to get my hopes up yet because everytime I do, they let me down. But, 10 steals and 6 BLOCKS!! And 2 from Curry!! Hopefully they can build on this win and learn that defensive effort will win them games. If Marbury can play like this all season I will retract all of my previous negative statements. The players looked like they were supporting Marbury and each other. Maybe all of the negativity brought them together. Wait! What am I doing? I'm getting my hopes up again!! I've got to stop that. If they show this kind of effort consistently, then I will have faith.

Veteran

Marbury was never the issue. He always takes the blame for everything based on his selfish track record. He is still the best player on the Knicks. Isaiah needs to get his head out his behind, and let Steph do what he did tonight, every night. Take the ball out of Crawford's hands so much, let him run of screens as he did tonight, so those stupid carrying violations he commits at least 20 times a game won't happen as much. Zeke has no imagination on offense with this team at all. And they are never going to play good team defense. So they have to score. And it should be balanced instead of always forcing it to turnover Prone and black hole Zach and Curry.

Isaiah is getting fired.

Angry HuuuHHHH?????

Easy on the negativity dude!That's the most effort on defense I've seen this team display in 1 game I've seen in a loooonnng time.Please dude,CHILL!!

Nyk Logo

This had to be the best Knicks game i've seen all season so far, maybe even better than some of the wins they got last year. Marbury was really "starbury" tonight, Randolph was incredible, and Q-rich played good aggressive D. We got steals, Blocks (Everyone see Curry's monster block towards the end of the fourth?) and we made free throws. Boston awaits on Thursday i think, that will be the real test. Great Game tonight!

Veteran

umm... was that the 2007-2008 new york knicks?...
    im very confused right now hah. i will not jump to conclusions or get excited or talk about anything but tonights game in general.

I think we found our rotation and it consists of Curry, Randolph, Lee, Balkman, Jeffries, Richardson, Crawford, Robinson and Marbury. 9 players is all we need.

and it seems everyone in that rotation played defense... did i just say that? curry didnt seem to care (and this is one of those odd didnt seem to care when it comes to eddy) that he wasnt getting his numbers. 8pts 5 boards and more focused on D than stats!?! 2 blocks? is that more than he had combined all season?

Crawford was showing leader qualities, hell always be an erratic shooter we know that. butttt he calmed it down on O and led this team. if we cant get through to steph someone needs to take the balls by this team and it looks (from tonight) that jamal COULD be taking that reign.

also... stephon marbury.. stephon marbury. what to say about stephon marbury... umm... good game. keep it up! thats all i want to say hahaha

i know 2 in a row is not a lot. but we defeated a great team in utah... and like it or not a good team in chicago. dont say chicago has only won twice blah blah blah. this is the same team that made the playoffs. they are just playing with no heart (no contract extensions and kobe trade rumors can do that to ya). SUCK ON THAT SKILES and PAXSON you guys are the new knicks.h haaha

Superstar

I didn't see the game but looking at the numbers, there defense needs help. The Bulls are a struggling offensive team. The Jazz scored 109. shooting 50% from the field. We can't just score ridiculous amount of points and only win by a little.

They did what they needed to do win but. That effort won't go well against the Celtics. We have to not let them score so easily.

66 points in the paint by the Jazz. Cant happen.

Remember the 6 game winning streak in 2006. We had horrible defensive numbers and crazy offensive numbers. Then we went down the toilet.

This type of play does not last in the long run. When the Knicks score 100 and hold opponents in low 90s and under 48% then we'll talk.

damn this was fun to watch, deron vs stephon was a great battle, damn dat move jamal did was ridiculous, its great to win when defensive effort is applied

Thumbs up

This was a fun game to watch and the effort was there for the Knicks. Curry, Randolph, Marbury and Crawford all played well at the same time. What a sick move by Crawford for that shot. Hopefully they can carry some of this over to the big game thursday against the Celtics.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Marbury was never the issue. He always takes the blame for everything based on his selfish track record. He is still the best player on the Knicks. Isaiah needs to get his head out his behind, and let Steph do what he did tonight, every night. Take the ball out of Crawford's hands so much, let him run of screens as he did tonight, so those stupid carrying violations he commits at least 20 times a game won't happen as much. Zeke has no imagination on offense with this team at all. And they are never going to play good team defense. So they have to score. And it should be balanced instead of always forcing it to turnover Prone and black hole Zach and Curry.

Isaiah is getting fired.

some one who understands my knicks language
    Last edited by theknicks3; Nov 26, 2007 at 23:59.

Originally Posted by theknicks3
    some one who understands my knicks language
    some of you guys are such a bunch of TOOLS!!!!!

There is just one thing thing I don't get: Why do they always try to pass the ball into the post from the top of the key? This is the position from where an interception is most likely. If a guy thinks about doing that he should rather pass the ball out of bounds to give everybody time to get back on defence.