Utah Jazz@ New York Knicks

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Do you mean when dribbled behind his back from his right hand to his left hand, then passed it behind his back from his left hand to his right hand and then put it up??? In like 1/2 second??

WOW!!!

I had to rewind that a few times just to figure out just what it was that he did!!

Lol; yea that's the one, someone needs to put that ONE play on you tube but they need to start it off from the Defensive end when Steph backed off as Brewer leaned into him for a J in the paint. As Steph backed off Brewer fell forward since he was trying to draw a blocking foul on Steph.

The play was 10 times more exciting considering the few defensive sequences that occured prior to and after the play.

Man that was such a Hot Move!
Ouch, I'm sure it was on Sports center top 10, can I view them online??

Ouch... Sizzle, I'm too hyped, this is sad... lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It was a very good game for the whole team. They played very well on offense. There defense was good, but it wasnt great like most of you are sayin. Its nice that they blocked 6 shots but they still gave up 109 points and I thought the Jazz got too many points in the paint. When you got big guys like Z-Bo and Curry, they need to use their size to keep players out of the paint. Im not just talking about intimidatin them or blocking their shots, Im also talking about bodying them up. They are 2 of the stronger players in the league and they need to use their size to their advantage.

Crawford is a mystery to me. Hes got quick hands and good reflexes, so why isnt he a better defender? He got burned a couple times, one time was really embarrassing. Deron Williams crossed crawford over and made him look stupid. There was a couple of times though where Crawford did a good job of gettin a steal and deflecting the ball so someone else could come up with the steal. Hes got all the tools a player needs to be a good defender. The only thing he lacks is the mental part of it which seems to be the most important part of defense. Hes gotta go into a game sayin to himself "Im gonna give that RAy allen a tough night. Im gonna get in his face everytime he shoots a jumper." Because crawford mainly focuses on offense, He often looks retarded while trying to defend other players.

Marbury played a great game, got a little sloppy at times but overall it was a great game for him. I hope all yall haters watched the past 2 games. This team wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for Marbury. There wouldnt be any chance of the knicks making the playoffs. This guy can score, defend, pass, and hes a leader. Were talking about one of the 10 BEST F*CKIN POINT GUARDS IN THE NBA.

Good blocks by Curry, I'm still not sure about the 2nd block on Deron Williams but I still think he has a lot of room for improvement on defense. He has to learn how to get better positioning and to use his size. The blocks are nice but sometimes it can look like someone played good defense when you look at the statistics. I think the best defenders play defense in a way where they dont necessarily need that stats. Kurt Thomas is considered one of the better defenders in the league, but he wasnt a good shot blocker.

The Knicks overall played better defense than normal, but theyre gonna have to step it up even more on thursday if they hope to beat the Celtics.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I know Cleveland feel it every season after losing Boozer. Boozer have been the only PF in decades that came through after receiving a BIG MONEY Contract from the next team. BIG-Z, Boozer, and Lebron would've been something to reckon with now if they stayed together.
And Detroit have to be missing Okur every season after their Championship season, Okur, Ben, and Rasheed was tooo much to handle in the last 10 minutes of the 4th qtr. their Championship season.

Did you know that the Knicks could have drafted Boozer that year? But instead, Layden drafted Nene and then traded Nene and Camby for McDysse. Isiah has not been great but Layden has to go down as one of the worst GM?s in sports history.

George M.

Benchwarmer
*tear

Dont call me a tool doucebag. When I want your opinion on myself i will ask for it.

After reading many posts on this, i have discovered that you barely know what you are talking about and most of your posts are shit. AS SHOWN BY YOUR OVER 140 POSTS AND NO REP POWER

hit puberty and come back on here when you have something constructive and interesting insights on the beloved knicks, or f$uck back to what you and your mum do on the weekend.
That's not what your MOM said about you SHMUCK!!!

George M.

Benchwarmer
*tear

Dont call me a tool doucebag. When I want your opinion on myself i will ask for it.

After reading many posts on this, i have discovered that you barely know what you are talking about and most of your posts are shit. AS SHOWN BY YOUR OVER 140 POSTS AND NO REP POWER

hit puberty and come back on here when you have something constructive and interesting insights on the beloved knicks, or f$uck back to what you and your mum do on the weekend.
BTW you ASSmunchkin go eat Curry's salty nuts stupid teabag!!!

George M.

Benchwarmer
*tear

BTW SCUM!!! You know where you can stick your REP POWER don't you?? Right in your ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get to watch the game but judging from your description of the move, i think it was the same move he did when he was still with chicago. it was actually the very first time i learned about jamal crawford, seeing it on nba action (i think). that was SICK! anyway great that he's still got the moves. hope we could still see him do that pass-to-himself-off-the-backboard alleyoop dunk (but not forced of course).
Try: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mJDPxtt2LqE

Crawford is a mystery to me. Hes got quick hands and good reflexes, so why isnt he a better defender? He got burned a couple times, one time was really embarrassing. Deron Williams crossed crawford over and made him look stupid. There was a couple of times though where Crawford did a good job of gettin a steal and deflecting the ball so someone else could come up with the steal. Hes got all the tools a player needs to be a good defender. The only thing he lacks is the mental part of it which seems to be the most important part of defense. Hes gotta go into a game sayin to himself "Im gonna give that RAy allen a tough night. Im gonna get in his face everytime he shoots a jumper." Because crawford mainly focuses on offense, He often looks retarded while trying to defend other players.
He has long arms and quick hands which leads more to one on one steals. But, he is slow afoot reacting to the opponents first step. He can catch up ok if help defense slows the guy down.

GetRealistic

Starter
Haha, well i'm glad somebody could pick up the slack on the fighting in the light of Metro being away. But hey guys, I don't think that is any one players fault for whats going on. They all have there major major down sides. The problem isn't the one player its the fake all these players with very similiar faults are on the same team.

jzero29

Rotation player
Mystery solved!

Crawfords mystery solved. As for the last two winning efforts the ball has been removed from crawfords hands and put into marburys, a more steady less turnover prone player. Let marbury, drive dish, and if that fails kick back out to jamaal, who can then drive on a defense that is already trying to recover from the mayhem steph has created, It's worked last two games. Still a terrible 3pt shooter. Not 20-65 3pt range, not nearly NBA quallity 3pt shooter. his 3pt shooting Game by gamee was
1-4 Cle L
1-3 Min W
3-5 Den W (best effort)
2-6 Orl L
1-6 Mia L
2-4 Pho L good
0-4 LaC L
2-9 Sac L
1-3 Den L
3-7 GS L Decent
2-4 Det L good
1-4 Chi W
1-6 Uta W.
Pretty Terible Nights 3 good nights, one decent, 4 out of 13 games.
My plan, keep ball in Marburys/Robinsons hands, get Jamaal to stop shooting 3's, And have him hoist up a few less Shots overall a night. Maybe Like 8 to 12 shots a night, avg about 10 per game. Step it up on D. Then I'll be happy with him.
it's obvious the guys who should shoot most for are Curry and Zach, I'd like to see more marbury(as long as he's not freaking out and PMSing like a lil bitch about playing time) I'd like to see more Richardson and also, Lee, who had a couple solid offensive games when Zach wasn't around. Marbury should be 3rd option after Zach and Curry, Then comes Crawford 4th option. Q-rich Lee and Robinson Being next. all getting a some of crawfords shots. I'd even be okay with Crawford being 3rd option if he is hot. But he shoots like he's the 1st option all the time, except the Chicago game, Last night he shot the most on the team, but had the ball less, and barely at all in 4th. (taking the most shots on team, not making most)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Great Defense at the end there. Great Defense and all around game for Marbury. We need that from him every game. Zach had a bad Turnover in the last minutes. Could have cost us but good defense down the strengh helped the Knicks win. Good win. Can we carry some of that energy to Boston on Thursday. Lets hope so.

NYKnicks15

Starter
guys lets keep the personal attacks to ourselves. they mean nothing since none of you know each other personally. lets have a clean civilized forum.. if you must trash someone do it intelligently like having it pertain to the KNICKS! or at least the topic on hand. thanks..

PS.. no offense but did you bash him on REP POWER? haha I have 0 and have 1390 posts. my feelings are hurt.. just kidding. :)

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
BTW SCUM!!! You know where you can stick your REP POWER don't you?? Right in your ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you can stick yours right up your..... oh wait you dont have none.

Nba.com

curry block of the night haha
jamal play of the day
tribute to steph
highlights of the game

a bit more respect was earnt

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
same here man for me that was one of the best games i have seen of the knicks we are a good team we just need some work if we play like this everday we r are unstopble i hope we beat boston that would give the knicks players and fans some faith to win because i was feeling down about the knicks but now the keeping me happy and i had a bet of one g that if the knicks win the champioship i get a million dollares i did it trew a website if more info just holla at me i think i may become a millonare this season

Last edited:

George M.

Benchwarmer
well you can stick yours right up your..... oh wait you dont have none.

Nba.com

curry block of the night haha
jamal play of the day
tribute to steph
highlights of the game

a bit more respect was earnt
You theknicks3 are a TEABAGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(P.S. if you don't know what that means,then ask the guy who's nuts are smacking your chin!!!!!! LOL)

Kiyaman

Legend
O.K. we had two decent WINNING Performances from the Knicks.
Now we Knicks are going up against 11-1 Boston Celtics, and then a Hyped-UP 4 game WINNING Streak Milluakie Bucks, and then Jason Kidds .500 Nets Team.
If we Knicks can grab 2 WINS out of the next 3 games then we Knicks know how to WIN-Together and LOSE-Together and keep it going for a Decent WIN-WIN Season.

Yes' we Knicks have Players that need to be traded however, we have to get our act together as an OFFENSE-DEFENSE system TEAM before we make any moves so all the KEEPER-PLAYERS understand why the trade-move was made and Keep the WINNING Thang going...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its almost impossible to win in Boston, or at least it seems that way. As fans, we should not expect a win because it is likely that the knicks will lose. I just want to see them be competitive.