Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Utah Jazz@ New York Knicks

  1. #46
    Member knicksfancris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    **** look at my thread i want crawford in the bench i perfer jared playing so how da **** am i on his balls you is always insluting somebody calling perople ******* and ****

  2. #47
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    guys lets keep the personal attacks to ourselves. they mean nothing since none of you know each other personally. lets have a clean civilized forum.. if you must trash someone do it intelligently like having it pertain to the KNICKS! or at least the topic on hand. thanks..


    PS.. no offense but did you bash him on REP POWER? haha I have 0 and have 1390 posts. my feelings are hurt.. just kidding.
    haha i dont even know what it is for. Just noticed the other day. And what other personal attacks can i give if i dont know the guy, I have not had that much experiance with young children

  3. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by theknicks3
    haha i dont even know what it is for. Just noticed the other day. And what other personal attacks can i give if i dont know the guy, I have not had that much experiance with young children
    Tell you what dicksmoker,Id trade you to outer Mongolia for Metrocard! At least that lunatic knows some basketball!!!!!!! You on the other hand are a Teebagee Suckup!!!! Wouldn't know B.Ball if it bent you over and.........!!!!!!!

  4. #49
    Member theknicks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by George M.
    Tell you what dicksmoker,Id trade you to outer Mongolia for Metrocard! At least that lunatic knows some basketball!!!!!!! You on the other hand are a Teebagee Suckup!!!! Wouldn't know B.Ball if it bent you over and.........!!!!!!!
    Do I feed it?

    Alright i will.

    Ive played basketball for 12 years
    In the firsts for highschool. Might take it further after school.
    Got asked to try out for the South Dragons development team. (nbl)
    Coach a basketball team.
    Follow every nba game
    Regular fantasy player (marbza101) check it out at yahoo.
    follow the knicks with a passion.
    Also a member at insidehoops regular poster there.

    Im sick of this crap just want to follow the knicks on here without having ... start unneccesary wars. How do you block users?

  5. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by theknicks3
    Do I feed it?

    Alright i will.

    Ive played basketball for 12 years
    In the firsts for highschool. Might take it further after school.
    Got asked to try out for the South Dragons development team. (nbl)
    Coach a basketball team.
    Follow every nba game
    Regular fantasy player (marbza101) check it out at yahoo.
    follow the knicks with a passion.
    Also a member at insidehoops regular poster there.

    Im sick of this crap just want to follow the knicks on here without having ... start unneccesary wars. How do you block users?
    Listen dude,keep my mom's name out of your mouth and this so called war ends. Do you understand?????

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 21:10
  2. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  3. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 06:04
  4. Possible New York Knicks Offseason Ideas....
    By frankwilliams in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 10, 2004, 18:18
  5. 11 Names on the Knicks Wanted List
    By keyindabox in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 06, 2004, 23:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •