Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to Back WINS

Veteran

Thumbs up Back to Back WINS

Whatever it is that is pushing this Knick-Team to come-out and WIN the First Quarter of the game (Marbury & Zach) this team need to keep it up.
    Maybe in time and alot more of Marbury & Zach in the 1st Qtr. will rub off on the Crawford & Curry (Chi-Town Tandem) taking over the scoring in the first Qtr. on certain oponents to give .
    Not to bash any Knick Player after two WINS, but Q.Richardson need to put some overtime in Practice on his offensive scoring which he has not done since becomming a Knick.

The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] bench is not all that however, they are DEEP and very few teams can outscore them in the end of the first qtr. and start of the 2nd qtr. WITH THEIR RELENTLESS ENERGY HUSTLE, so knowing this could tighten this Knick Team strategy. Alot of Balls were droping for the Knicks in this Jazz game and that was a good thing because they were dropping more for the Jazz whom shot 77% FG in part of the first half.

Dont be shocked or surprise but finally both Marb & Craw scored 20 or more points each on some decent FG shooting. Is this the beginning of the Knicks Starting Backcourt Tandem finally comming together in their 4th season together? because if it is then the Knicks are on their way to a WINNING season when their "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" play as ONE with their Teammates, then the Two Starting-Guards will start to average over their 8 dimes in 60 minutes of playingtime together.

Remarkable things happen in that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Game beside Starbury & Crawford scoring over 20 points each in one game, Curry blocked 2 shots and only had 1 turnover, The Team only had 14 turnovers, Balkman hit a Jumpshot, the 9-Man rotation played relentless "Team-Defense" TOGETHER in the 2nd Half of the game for the WIN (not their individual stat-sheet), and the Knick Team hit 84% of their FT for this Knick-Home WIN!!!

Great Knick Game

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Wow Kiyaman you gave praise to the vets on the team and didn't call for them to be benched for the young kids? Nah just kidding, every one that hit the floor last night played with passion and intencity it was great! Lets just hope they keep it up.

Veteran

How long will these WINS stop me from Bashing my Favorite Team?
    Is this another one of those 3 game WINNING-Streaks that we get once every season with Marbury?

After the last two WINS with beating the worst team (Bulls) and then the 5th best team in the league (Jazz), its hard to say right now whether this Knick-Team is ready to do their Thang on the court together for the rest of the season or is this that time of the month for these guys to show they are a team when they want to be with players they cant put up with.

If they Beat Boston and lose to the Bucks then they are probably the same disorganized team we know as the Isiah one dimensional Knicks.

After the 2-9 Start this season, this Knick-Team owe us FANS 7-WINS out of the Next 10 Games which 5 are Home Games... <!-- / message -->

Default Back to back to back, not with crawford running the show

Wins won't keep comming as long as crawford leads team in shot attempts and continues to have 1-4, Chi & 1-6 uta from 3pt range. Shoting a dismal 20-65 from behind the arch, sub par for a good NBA SG. But Crawford is not a good SG, he's a good almost SG/PG type player, his crossover is the only thing that save him, from being horrible. He just isn't a good PG either. He's good when he drives. Everything else is avg, oh except his free throw shootingis exceltent(except in 4th qtr where most of his misses occur)
    The first step has been taking in letting steph/robinson have ball more and letting them run offense, not jamaal who is turnover prone.

got damn zero stay of carwford dick we already know every convertation you have is about him talk about something else iam tired of reading da same **** and you aint no knicks fan cause you can not hate a player so much u soppsed to like the whole team even dough a player is not good that why u a fan because you route for the team even if it sucks and crawford **** up a lot but a least hi socres 20 points almost every game so sut da **** up

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Wins won't keep comming as long as crawford leads team in shot attempts and continues to have 1-4, Chi & 1-6 uta from 3pt range. Shoting a dismal 20-65 from behind the arch, sub par for a good NBA SG. But Crawford is not a good SG, he's a good almost SG/PG type player, his crossover is the only thing that save him, from being horrible. He just isn't a good PG either. He's good when he drives. Everything else is avg, oh except his free throw shootingis exceltent(except in 4th qtr where most of his misses occur)
    The first step has been taking in letting steph/robinson have ball more and letting them run offense, not jamaal who is turnover prone.
    Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    got damn zero stay of carwford dick we already know every convertation you have is about him talk about something else iam tired of reading da same **** and you aint no knicks fan cause you can not hate a player so much u soppsed to like the whole team even dough a player is not good that why u a fan because you route for the team even if it sucks and crawford **** up a lot but a least hi socres 20 points almost every game so sut da **** up
    Now both of you need to chill on that, at least untill we see some consistent loses. After these two WINS its finally nice to say something GOOD about this Knick Team, how long this WIN-WIN thing may last could be short with all the intensity the Celtics & Bucks has been bringing to each of their Games.

We should all know that the best thing that Jamal Crawford bring to the table is that he has been the only SG that could put up with Marbury in the backcourt on a consistent basis. They Both are UP and DOWN players but they are an Isiah Thomas Favorite.

So lets chill on the Knick Players while they are Hyped Up to WIN...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Now both of you need to chill on that, at least untill we see some consistent loses. After these two WINS its finally nice to say something GOOD about this Knick Team, how long this WIN-WIN thing may last could be short with all the intensity the Celtics & Bucks has been bringing to each of their Games.

We should all know that the best thing that Jamal Crawford bring to the table is that he has been the only SG that could put up with Marbury in the backcourt on a consistent basis. They Both are UP and DOWN players but they are an Isiah Thomas Favorite.

So lets chill on the Knick Players while they are Hyped Up to WIN...
    Kiyaman,I agree with you however what gets me riled up is the fact that Crawford worked with A.Houston this summer and hasn't learned anything from him to improve his shooting.That drives me absolutely crazy!! He should've learned something from him you'd think.Don't you agree???????????

Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    Your the only one on Crawfords Dick. You on Isiahs too? Cuz I know Crawford and Isiah lick eachothers ass's and ****s after every game. Are you part of this?

Crawford scores 20 points every other game and he usually misses most of his shots and has 4 turnovers.

You can get back on his dick now.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

It upsets me that the Knicks have turned in to a laughing stock. There are things that I like about the team and things that I don't understand or don't agree with. That being said, if the Knicks can gain their focus, put the summer drama behind them and play as a team to win games and make the play offs, I say give credit where it's due. But that all remains to be seen.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

MSGKnick ever since you started comin here again and posting, makes me not want to be on this site anymore. You make the atmosphere here dull, and you insult people left and right. I think we need Metro back, and bann someone like you.

Try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Crawford fans tend to be sensitive, did i hurt your feelings?
    Get off of Crawfords dick, Lee's too.

That was below the belt there. Rady should do something wit you. You gotta learn manners from your parents probably to late for you.. I know it might be a hard lesson for you to learn. I want REAL knick fans on this site, not ones that are just New York fans. Getouttaa here MSGKnickz33. You a Knick Fan Hater.

I wasnt adressing you to begin with, but u got involved and insulted me. If you gotta problem with me, dont cry and bitch. Just ignore me, its a simple as that son. Toughen up......oh im sorry, you must be a girl. Im sorry, i didnt know.

WHats wrong wit Women anyway. I love women, you got problem wit them you must be a lil gay.. First off there was no insulting on my part I just said we dont need fans like you here. I want to stand up for Real knick fans here. So please shut up, you actually insulted me in different thread its just I didn't feel like pushin a fight wit a women hater Knick fan hater and JC EC D LEE HATER @ That point in time, you pissed me off now.. Once again mature for whatever age you are and talk Knicks. dont hate.

See the difference betweeen me and you is im not pissed off. I dont give a **** about what you say about me, it aint gonna get me upset. Ive had terrible things done to me, so someome insulting me on the internet means nothin to me.

I aint no women hater, i love *****. I thought you were really a women because of how sensitive you are.

Were on here to share our opinions. Im not hatin, Im statin
    Thats statin the facts about Curry and Crawford
    Aint you a Marbury hater? Keep hatin, you might get that PHD (Playa Hatin Degree). Dont get pissed off. Just ignore me if you dont like me.