Where are they now?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I was thinking about this the other day... Where are all the players that Thomas has traded for and/or gotten rid of?

Penny - In Miami now, avg 4.2pts, in 21 minutes, 1 steal, 2 assist

Tim Thomas - With the clips now avg 14.2 pts per game in 34 minutes

Maurice Taylor - In sac town 2pts per game w 2.3 rebounds per game in 8 mpg

Mike Sweetney - still with chicago hasn't played a game this year

Othella Harrington- in Charlotte now has played in 3 games off the bench 5mpg, 1ppg, 1rpg

Steve Francis - Having a tough time finding minutes in Houston

Kieth Van Horn - KVH is MIA was with Dallas where is he now?

Nazr Mohammed - Was in San Antonio now with Detroit avg 11.9 with 4rpg, 4ppg.

Jalen Rose - Last seen with the Phoenix Suns

Trevor Ariza - Now in LA playing alongside Kobe, still has a decent upside.

I'm tired and my lunch break is over... someone else needs to take over...

Trevor Ariza is the only guy on this list with any upside to him. Tim Thomas was and still is at his peak and is nothing more or less than what we already knew of his game, a 3 point chucker and a defencive liability even at 6'11" and the last guy on this list with an ounce of talent would have to be Nazr Mohammed at best a 10 and 8 guy , at worst a big body. Is their anyone on this list that we miss?.... I don't.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yes, Nazr MOhammed. He was and still is a better rebounder and defender then Curry will ever be. Same goes for Kurt Thomas and Dikembe Mutombo, maybe even Micheal Doleac. I guess i have to add Chris Dudley, Felton Spencer, and yes, Travis Knight to that group.

jzero29

Rotation player
Maciej Lampe?

Not saying the kid was good, but whatever happened to maciej lampe? Traded to phoenix, never to be seen again? Anyone know whta he's up to? Working at home depot? or is he balling somewhere?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Not saying the kid was good, but whatever happened to maciej lampe? Traded to phoenix, never to be seen again? Anyone know whta he's up to? Working at home depot? or is he balling somewhere?

I actually wanted this guy to succeed. hell he was touted as a poor mans Dirk Nowitzki. I think he put up 17pts one pre-season game with the Knicks. And the crowd was lovin it
NBA.com says he was last seen in Houston, but his pic has him wearing a New Orleans Jersey

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/maciej_lampe/index.html

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
how about frank williams, i loved his game when he was here, he was a baller, i remember when he didnt back down for kidd in da playoffs, i wonder what happened to him, he was solid

Starks

Starter
I've asked before, and I'll ask again. Why has Anthony Mason not shown his face at the Garden in years!

I might have been too young to remember if there were any polictal reasons we sent him the the Hornets for LJ.

Someone give me an update on whats become of him

jzero29

Rotation player
He was one of the "bad boys", the knicks managment and him had a falling out. A couple of issues with the young ladies and some head butting with Managment.
Mason, Oakly and Ewing that was one bad ass front court. I remember opposing guards being beaten and battered by these guys. Ah the good old days when Hard Defense was the knicks. No one liked playing against us. Only the truely great performed well against the knicks, not like now when every tom dick and harry guard comes to the garden and goes off for a career night.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I believe Maciej Lampe plays in Poland or in Russia. He is a soft player.

Whatever happened to Transiski (Bad Spelling). Also a 2nd round pick not to long ago.